SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
Design, Development and Partnership
In this position, you will conceptualise, plan and promote the capability development of the Training and Adult Education (TAE) sector through the formulation of a framework and building a strong network of AE professionals and enterprises to drive adult education excellence. You will report to Deputy Director, Design, Development and Partnership, with the following responsibilities:
• Have a good understanding of the Training and Adult Education (TAE) sector, identify in-demand developmental areas and build a strong Adult Educator Network (AEN) and Adult Education Professionalisation (AEP) base which can be mobilised to make an impactful contribution to the TAE community.
• Contribute to the building of a strong value proposition for the AEN and AEP to promote affiliation and active participation to the TAE sector for both individuals and industries.
• Promote the capability development of the TAE community through offering and/or... attending Continuing Professional Development programmes, and a series of AEN/AEP membership benefits and activities, in collaboration with the community members, to ensure that the TAE community continually engages in professional development for growth and excellence in the dynamic sectoral environment.
• Work on related initiatives to strengthen TAE quality that include but not limited to possible frameworks, consultancy and assessment tools.
• Track achievement of outcomes through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and sector engagement. Present monthly reports of progress and outcome at various meeting platforms to the relevant stakeholders.
• Collaborate closely with internal teams and external stakeholders to facilitate smooth implementation of initiatives in accordance with organisational standard operating procedures and corporate governance requirements.
• Lead a lean Adult Education Learning and Development team in achieving the team’s projects and targets.
• Prepare and execute team budget and workplan to support IAL’s strategic direction.
• Tertiary qualifications, preferably in the area of education, or adult learning, or a related field such as training and development. At least 7-10 years of relevant experience, preferably in the adult education sector.
• Having WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), or Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance (ACLP) qualification, Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE), or equivalent, would be an advantage.
• Proven track record in establishing partnerships to deliver corporate objectives and key performance indicators, with an open and collaborative mindset to forge partnerships and stakeholder buy-in for new initiatives.
• Strong strategic, analytical thinking and sense-making capabilities to drive innovative capability development initiatives.
• Proven team management capabilities, with strong spoken and written communication, networking and interpersonal skills and the ability to coach, engage and motivate staff to achieve organisational goals.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• High EQ and negotiation skills, resilient and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking.
• Good team player who is both process and results oriented with excellent project & time management and people-relationship skills.
• Able to take initiative to address challenges and issues at work.
• The successful appointee will be based in IAL Campus located at Lifelong Learning Institute at Paya Lebar
Manager, Design, (Partnership engagement) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.