SHINGDA Group of Companies
SHINGDA Group of Companies Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
• e public relations officer liaises with the S.O and the public on all press and public relations matters pertaining to SHINGDA project.
• Handle all press queries relating to the project to the board directly.
• Liaise with the board on all press releases, press statements, comments, articles or material pertaining to the Project. Including approval of release and edits.
• Provide S.O with schedules relating to all proposed night works, traffic diversion, closure of road etc. which may cause inconvenience to the public. If required, the PRO is required to inform nearby resident’s; town council, management committees, etc. If required, by hand of any letters or notices for such works.
• Extend all necessary support, assistance, and co-operation whenever, there are visits to the construction site by any external parties officially approved or lead by the Board
• Handle and act on all public complaints or feedback relating to assigned SHINGDA project thoroughly by investigation on... priority basis.
• Provide, support, and make available appropriate materials and information for incorporation into any other Board’s public relation campaigns which may be conducted from time to time. Such campaigns include presentations, pamphlets, brochures, signs, newspaper articles , photographs, site visits, narrated color videos etc.
• Preferred qualifications: Possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent
• Relevant Experience: 2 years of experience in Civil Construction environment as a PRO or equivalent
• Contractual role till 2025 ( Subjected to extension)
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Public Relations Officer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.