SAP Labs Ireland
SAP Labs Ireland China China
3 months ago
Sales Senior Solution Sales Executive
We help the world run betterOur company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now Company Description:SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass strongly values being recognized as a customer-centric driven organization. Our #BeREAL Program ensures that all SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass employees factor optimizing the customer experience into every business decision they make.
What exactly does #BeREAL stand for? The R equals responsiveness to customers (including SAP Ariba colleagues), the E... relates to empathy with understanding the culture of our customers and their business objectives, the A signifies being aligned with your SAP Ariba colleagues to deliver the best customer experience, and the L acknowledges that we lead our customers to realize value through our expertise.
To become a part of the SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass team, we ask all applicants to share experiences that embody the #BeREAL Commitment.
Own and deliver on sales targets for SAP Ariba portfolio of Procurement solutions
• Lead the process of selling and closing new business with top corporations/conglomerates; responsible for new account penetration
• Build effective relationships with CFO/CPO/COO Level executives at these corporations
• Identify top target accounts with highest win probability for Ariba in the assigned territory
• Build Go-To-Market plans for Ariba for specific sales segments.
• Leverage and increase productivity with internal sales teams to drive Ariba business
• Get insights / dive deep into Industry challenges, competitive landscape, financial performance trends, performance on key business metrices vis a vis global benchmarks/ best practices of the prospect to identify opportunities,
• Quantify business benefits and ROI
• Qualify the opportunities in these accounts
• Create a vision of business transformation with the CFO/CPO/COO
• Negotiate contract and close deals.
Education, Experience & Training required:
• Strong track record in achieving sales targets in a Hunter role (Net New
• Customers). Experience in s/w solution selling.
• Hunter’s instinct – surgical deal qualification, control over deal and effective deal closure
• Domain knowledge of procurement to be able to speak to CPO
• Domain knowledge of supply chain to be able to speak to the COO
• Domain knowledge of Finance to be able to speak to the CFO
• Strong communication skills both in English and Chinese （Cantonese/ Mandarin）
• Ability to drive executive conversations at C level
• Ability to execute effective sales methodologies
• Ability to challenge the status quo and create a compelling vision of business transformation with the CEO/ CFO
• Ability to develop strong C-suite relationships
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• High Energy, passion and drive to win
• Excellent diagnostic skills to understand business practices, performance metrics, benchmark with best in class and assess the business impact the Ariba solution can have on prospect’s Ability to work effectively in a team sales environment
• 10+ years of solid solution sales experience relevant to job
We build breakthroughs togetherSAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. We win with inclusionSAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the . Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 366060 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 366060
Posted Date: Feb 9, 2023
Work Area: Sales
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Shanghai, CN, 200040
Job alert The key to SAP’s success? Our people.We grow. We lead. We innovate – together We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We’re results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together. Driven by innovation? It’s in our DNA.At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software – it’s creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers’ business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn’t happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too. Got ambitious goals? Achieve them – at SAP.Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP’s robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged – and working towards their individual career goals.
Job Segment: ERP, Sales Management, Cloud, Supply Chain, Technology, Sales, Operations
Senior Solution Sales Executive China jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.