Taboola China China
3 months ago
Publisher Sales Manager
Taboola is looking for an experienced, dynamic and deal-oriented sales professional to help us build a strong China OEM / OEM CP (content provider) network of publishers. As Publisher Sales manager, your role will be to secure new OEM / OEM CP and App publishers by sourcing and structuring partnerships independently.
Taboola is recognised as the world's leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world's most highly-trafficked sites. The business help publisher's monetise their content and drive higher engagement. They enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed. Taboola China's publisher portfolio is a who's who of the large OEMs including Xiaomi, Vivo, Huawei and well-known Apps.
• Sell multiple products( Taboola News/Taboola Feed/Widget/ Others) to clients by finding the right... stakeholders for each product without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
• Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
• Work closely with your manager and team to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
• Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals
• Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
• Interact with our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful implementation of our widgets and technology
• Work closely with the account management team to manage and develop long-term client relationships
• Proactively seek market feedback on the Taboola platform and work with product team to help develop market-leading functionality.
• Fluent in Mandarin and English
• Significant experience (5+ years) in structuring and negotiating deals with online publishers
• Preferred to have experience and resources working with OEM/OEM CP for overseas markets.
• Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads with Chinese clients
• Technologically savvy with the ability to learn what is needed to support a deal's successful implementation and optimisation.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop.
What is Taboola?
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today and more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboola's team of ninja-like engineers and digital media experts has built the world's largest and most advanced discovery platform - or "search engine just the other way around" - that provides more than a billion users each month with personalized recommendations on many of the most innovative and most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) and media agencies use Taboola's innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic and distribute content to committed users on the web.
Today there are more than 1,400 Taboolars around the world (and the number is growing) connecting users to content they might like but didn't know existed. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need
Publisher Sales Manager - China jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.