Nav Canada Ottawa Canada
3 months ago
Training Content Coordinator, Air Traffic Services (ATS) page is loaded Training Content Coordinator, Air Traffic Services (ATS)
locationsOttawa time typeFull time posted onPosted 8 Days Ago job requisition idJR-4187 Job Posting Title
Training Content Coordinator, Air Traffic Services (ATS) Job Category
Adminstrative & Office Support Language Requirements
Bilingual / BilingueIn the event a qualified bilingual candidate is not found, a qualified unilingual candidate will be considered. / Dans l’éventualité où un candidat bilingue qualifié n’est pas disponible, un candidat unilingue qualifié sera considéré. Posting Start Date
2023-02-13 Posting End Date
2023-02-27 Job Grade
ATP-5 Pay Range
$62,462 - $78,076 Job Summary
The Training Content Coordinator integrates, organizes, and disseminates Air Traffic Services (ATS) Learning business-critical information including courseware, process documentation, project management artifacts, and course schedules to drive commonality and compliance... The role performs extensive troubleshooting and coordination, and works with many national stakeholders including management, instructors, Learning Quality Specialists, and Operational personal. The role ensures that information is available, easily accessible, and properly stored and archived as governed by the Training Governance Framework and Transport Canada requirements. The role provides training and coaching to the ATS Learning team on content and learning management systems, templates, and ATS Learning publishing governance. The position is also responsible for working with management to automate and build tools to increase business efficiency and mitigate business problems. Extensive knowledge of content management and workflow automation tools is required. Job Description
Don't let the job title fool you - this is a coordinator role. No previous experience in Air Traffic Services (ATS) is required.
• Develops and delivers training to the users including document formats, content management usage, and ATS Training program processes.
• Develops and maintains the Operational Training document management system to address department requirements.
• Processes, organizes, maintains, and publishes ATS Training Program content.
• Responsible for publishing, training and coaching on learning management systems.
• Designs and creates templates and tools as required for training delivery and collaborates with Instructional Design Support (IDS) to develop formatting standards and practices and communicating these standards to the field.
• Reviews, analyzes, and coordinates questions and concerns related to the content and delivery of ATS Training programs.
• Provides pertinent course delivery information and logistics to ensure that the instructional teams are adequately prepared for upcoming course deliveries. Includes scheduling, coordinating and running course start calls and instructor briefings.
• Responsible for the Unit Qualification Training Program (UQTP) publication process; coordinates special requests with outside contractors and troubleshoots workflows as required.
• Follows policies and procedures that ensure student and course record data is entered, processed and stored properly for Quality Assurance analysis and reporting.
• Coordinates with the Content Management group to ensure Operational Training environments are in compliance with the governance plans and ensures that the system is current with security releases and system upgrades.
• Successful completion of a secondary education or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience.
• A Diploma of College Studies will be an asset.
• Experience providing administrative support to multiple individuals.
• Experience analysing and interpreting documents in order to apply appropriate rules and procedures.
• Strong verbal and writing communication skills are required to develop and present reports and correspondence with training teams.
• Experience with Sharepoint will be considered an asset.
• Comprehensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Strong knowledge of web-based Control and Monitoring Systems (CMS) structure and development tools.
• Ability to analyzing, reviewing and assessing policies and processes and making appropriate recommendations or taking necessary corrective action to ensure that agreed upon goals and corporate objectives are reached and performance standards are maintained.
• Ability to conduct background research to analyze and synthesize a broad range of issues pertaining to the provision of Operational Training content and delivery.
• Ability to utilize methods, techniques and practices of maintaining, testing and troubleshooting information repositories, including methods for the design, creation, layout and presentation of information.
• Ability to use methods, techniques and practices of general administration, including procedure, system and tracking tool development, information flow management, and research and analysis.
• Ability to understand and interpret requests / responses to information, when attending meetings, and when preparing a variety of information products.
• Excellent presentation skills, both in person and via webinar.
• Demonstrates effective relationships, tact, diplomacy, discretion, dependability, judgement and initiative.
• Able to work well under pressure, under changing circumstances, often involving conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
• Forecasts and adapts readily to changing circumstances and priorities under trying conditions.
• This position is based at Ottawa but may be eligible for a flexible work arrangement.
• Occasional travel required.
NAV CANADA is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. If you do not believe that you match every job requirement listed on this job posting, we still encourage you to apply. NAV CANADA encourages a culture of learning and growth, and recognizes that although some technical skills are mandatory, many others can be taught.
Our Company strives to create an inclusive and barrier-free selection process and work environment. If you require accommodations during this competition process, please ensure that you inform the interview coordinator or hiring manager of any accommodation measures you may require. NAV CANADA will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities as required.
The successful candidate must meet the security requirement of the position and be legally able to work in Canada.
At NAV CANADA, safety is our priority. We require pre-employment drug screening for all candidates offered positions designated as safety sensitive in accordance with NAV CANADA’s Drug and Alcohol policy.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NAV CANADA employees help guide the world's aircraft safely and expeditiously through Canadian-controlled airspace. With approximately 4600 employees located from coast, to coast, to coast, we offer some of the most exciting careers in the field of aviation. Our employees deliver air traffic services, design and build our technology, maintain our systems, and provide a wide variety of technical and administrative support. Above all, our employees work together to keep our skies safe.
NAV CANADA considers our people to be our most important asset, and we are committed to providing a motivating and satisfying workplace. In exchange for your dedication and commitment, you'll receive a generous compensation and benefits package, opportunities for training and development, and the chance to work for a company that is at the forefront of its industry gl
Training Content Coordinator, Air Traffic Services (ATS) Ottawa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.