SPORTS DEV PTE. LTD.
SPORTS DEV PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
About Sports Dev Pte Ltd
Sports Dev Pte Ltd is a sports development company that owns and operates several football academies and other sport related businesses in Singapore and the region (South East Asia).
The company has 4 business pillars: Academies, Clubs, Events and Technology.
2 of our flagship academies are the Barça Academy (official football academy of FC Barcelona) and Sporting CP Football Academy (official football academy of Sporting Clube de Portugal).
Both Academies are for boys and girls aged six to eighteen.
Sports Dev Pte Ltd is currently hiring for a Finance and Admin Manager, to support its aggressive growth plans in the region.
Job Title: Finance and Admin Manager
As Sports Dev continues on its journey to becoming a regional powerhouse, we are looking for a Finance and Admin Manager to lead the billings, payments, accounting and reporting processes within the company. The role will be based out of Singapore and will primarily focus on designing... executing and monitoring of all internal processes related to revenue generation and administration.
As Finance and Admin Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the revenue generation and admin processes of the company.
This Will Include But Not Be Limited To
• All billing of new players in the academies
• All billing of term renewals for the existing members of the academies
• Managing the company ledger of payments in / out
• Managing the entire accounting process for the company
• Putting together monthly, quarterly and annual management reports
• Managing the customer database of the company
• Oversee day-to-day financial matters; billing, payments, month-end, quarterly and year-end accounts closing related to Invoicing, Payments, and Payroll.
• Manage ongoing payments & receivables
• Handle Payroll for staff including issuing of pay-slips, filing of CPF returns
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounts closing, management reporting and annual audit (where applicable)
• Prepare GST filing and annual tax returns where applicable
• Handle HR admin functions including employment matters, payroll, leave etc.
• Supervising a team of customer administration representatives
• Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience & Skillsets
The ideal candidate will have the following .
• Diploma or Degree in Finance/Business Admin or equivalent
• Possess high level of initiative and able to work under tight timelines
• At least 3 years' experience in similar position
• Ability to manage large databases of information
• Experience with accounting software
• Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
In exchange for this, the candidate can expect to be trained by a group of successful entrepreneurs and will have a front-row seat to the development and growth of a business. Please note that this is a job located in Singapore and you must be eligible to work and live here in order to be considered for the role.
Monthly Salary Range: $4000
Finance and Admin Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.