Health Services NB
Health Services NB Canada Canada
3 weeks ago
Competition # EM23066, Full Time Temporary, Lameque
Closing date: March 2, 2023
Occupational Therapist 1
Occupational Therapist 1
NB Union – Specialized Health Care Professionals
Full Time Temporary
FULL TIME EQUIVALENT
HOURS OF WORK
0800hr to 1600hr Monday-Friday. Subject to change due to operational requirements.
ANTICIPATED START DATE
As soon as possible
ANTICIPATED END DATE
April 1st, 2024
As per collective agreement
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required
March 2nd, 2023
As a member of the interdisciplinary EMP team, the Occupational Therapist is responsible for coordinating and providing quality care within the scope of practice to patients and families by, promoting, maintaining and/or restoring functional performance.
Any... candidate not currently employed in the New Brunswick Public Service will need to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, or a valid medical certificate exempting them from the vaccine. Unvaccinated employees will be required to follow all workplace mitigation measures determined by the Employer, based on Public Heath guidance.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree of Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent approved by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists;
• Must be a member in good standing of the New Brunswick Association of Occupational Therapists and eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists;
• Must have a thorough knowledge of equipment and supplies utilized in the provision of occupational therapy.
• Knowledge of the target population of Extra-Mural Services and available community services;
• Must have a valid New Brunswick Class 5 Driver's License and good driving record (proof required);
• Submit a valid and clean criminal record check;
• Have a current CPR Level C certification that has been issued in the last 12 months, or be prepared to obtain within 3 months;
• Must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently as a member of the team and possess leadership and coaching skills, strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and decision making skills;
• Must be able to work all shifts as assigned, maintaining a good attendance record;
• Must have a high regard for confidentiality; and
• Must have excellent work habits and have a professional appearance.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees
Occupational Therapist 1 Canada jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.