Arrow Search Partners
Arrow Search Partners Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
3 months ago
We need an Investment Associate to join our group. Anyone looking to join a rapidly growing company in a position with unlimited potential should apply. This position's primary responsibility will be to assist the firm's advisors in managing their work flows and ensuring that their clients have a positive experience. In this role, you'll assist with client relationships by seeing that their needs are addressed, answering their questions, getting their advisors ready for review meetings, and handling any other chores that come up. Candidate qualifications should include both technical expertise and attention to detail.
Job Title : Corporate Banking Analyst - Expert Summer Intern Programme
Location : Jebel Ali, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary : $ 32.22 per hour.
Company : Arrow Search Partners
Job Type : Full-Time
• Responsible for ensuring that all customer needs are met promptly and correctly; front office support, including welcome clients and visitors to the... office; courteously answer phone calls; appropriately answer calls or take thorough messages as necessary.
• Client records should be shredded on a regular basis to ensure their security and correct disposal.
• Oversee the upkeep of all common office equipment, ensuring that it is in proper working order for the practice, and report any problems to the facilities manager. Maintain office supplies, ensuring that needs such as break room products are always available.
• Keep all client data up-to-date in your contact management system and database for optimal marketing, scheduling, reporting, and billing.
• Examine all messages sent via electronic means and reply to them; deal with any difficulties or complaints raised as soon as possible in a professional manner.
• Trading and accounting software handles all of the buying and selling of stocks and bonds.
• Create and maintain client files, prepare client forms and reports and originating correspondence as requested by the firm’s Advisor.
• Investment opportunities, due diligence, and investment memorandums for fund investments and co-investments should be found and provided to deal teams.
• Create and manage databases and reports for file and record keeping, as well as client files, to fulfill regulatory and compliance needs.
• Accounts are opened and closed, trading authority and power of attorney are added when needed, life insurance and annuity accounts are linked, client registrations are finalized, and all client service requests are attended to in a timely manner.
• Redtail, Orion, Morningstar, MoneyGuidePro, and Wells Fargo Advisors experience is preferred.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently under time pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• One to two years' experience in finance or a closely related field (billing, accounting, purchasing, mathematics, etc.).
• A bachelor's degree is preferred, although completed college coursework and work experience will also be considered.
• ability to handle clients and/or provide excellent customer service. Client difficulties and problems would be identified, and then effective solutions would be provided and initiated
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Corporate Banking Analyst - Expert Summer Intern Programme jobs in... Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.