Myjobspace Auckland New Zealand
1 month ago
About the opportunity :
Our client, Eight-Wire, underpins national scale analytics and collaboration programmes for central governments, insurers, financial services and health care providers.
They have delivered transformative projects for the largest insurer in Australia and the UK Government.
Role description :
Your role will include contributing to the current and future technical design, build, and management of the data exchange platform.
You'll work closely with other teams as the business continues to grow and meet the daily needs of customers. You can operate from any location in New Zealand.
Responsibilities will include :
• Working closely with the product team to design beautiful solutions to customer problems.
• To see the big picture and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation and ensure the platform and systems can perform to the highest standards.
• Software development and cloud engineering will be a major part of your daily... activity - to contribute to and manage build, deployment, testing, and support processes.
This role will suit someone with the all or most of the following background / experience / qualities :
• 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer on an MS technology stack (.NET / MSSQL)
• Feature design / solutions architecture and in software development and coding
• Web services and SaaS-based services
• Cloud technologies
• Multiple technical architectural approaches, including serverless
• Knowledge of application design
• Experience in the delivery of a product or platform as a service (PaaS)
• Understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies
About the company :
Eight-Wire is a product company working in the Business Intelligence and Data Integration area. They operate in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, and the US market.
Established in 2013 what started as an idea to remove the barriers that exist in loading data into a database has grown into a platform that allows hundreds of silos to all work as one.
What will they offer :
• A Technical hands-on influential role
• Remote working with occasional trips to the Wellington office
• Flexible working arrangements - work from home / office split
• Highly competitive salary - $100-$120k
• Full time / 37.5 hours
• Career progression and training
To find out more :
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below
Auckland New Zealand
Software Engineer - Work Remotely Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.