BESTSELLER Karachi Pakistan
3 months ago
We are looking for experienced Senior Merchandiser / Merchandiser with strong knowledge and practical experience of working with the development and integration of aspire to build business all levels of the organization.
A organization with ambition
Global Sourcing is a dynamic and diverse team, who work across our 6 sourcing offices and Head Office in Denmark.
Our vision is to achieve agile, efficient and seamless sourcing and supply chain operations in partnership with world-class manufacturers. The goal of Global Supply Chain is to increase profitability through securing consistent quality performance within stable and resilient supply chain operations. Through transparent performance measurement, we enable data-driven decisions to create competitive advantage. We collaborate with other Business Units in BESTSELLER, working to support and deliver on brand purchasing and sales strategies, and our Fashion FWD Sustainability targets.
We provide a global dynamic work environment... with opportunities to shape your career and develop skills and competencies.
About the role
As a Senior Merchandiser / Merchandiser, you will be responsible for developing and growing the business in Pakistan by engaging new brands and categories with providing service. Supporting existing brands by monitoring entire process from development to shipment.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
• Handle and monitor the entire process from development to shipment for assigned brands in your region
• Support the suppliers in product development and source new fabrics, trims and shapes according to the assigned brand trend strategy
• Ensure the suppliers develop the new version of best sold styles
• Ensure the suppliers are well prepared to seminars and individual meetings with buyers
• Close cooperation with Merch Manager and be supportive by coming up with new initiatives and help to implement them
• Proactive on each assignment, project or meeting and drive results
• Support suppliers to ensure on time sampling, SMS and photo sample delivery
• Maintain critical path management where required for agreed brands
• Follow up PP and shipment samples for on time approvals
• Drive new business initiatives to grow existing and new business
• Ensure professional relationship and communication with suppliers, buyers and designers
• Train and guide the suppliers according to BESTSELLER requirements
• Close cooperation with the supporting teams for quality inspections and chemical requirements
• Be a solution provider for any challenges may occur between buyer and suppliers
• Business trips to suppliers and Denmark
• Bachelor's Degree holder in Business Management or related fields
• 5+ years of experience within the garment industry (brand or manufacturer)
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
You have the experience and necessary drive to create a real impact on the business through the nurture and development of our Brand. You translate complex knowledge and information so that it becomes comprehensible and relevant to a variety of stakeholders from different cultural and professional backgrounds
Senior Merchandiser / Merchandiser Karachi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.