Tap Payments Manama Bahrain
3 months ago
Tap Payments is revolutionizing online payments across the MENA region by connecting businesses with simple, unified payment experiences. We need exceptional talent to help us on this journey.
The Business Team
Like getting paid to drink coffee, think big, and hang out with exciting businesses? Or maybe you want to work alongside some great people who are helping businesses of all sizes navigate through the MENA payments labyrinth – and, most importantly, get the results they need. Then you might want to consider joining our over-caffeinated business team, who are the heartbeat of Tap Payments.
The Acceptance Consultant is an independent, high-achieving sales person, able to stand out and think outside the box. This kind of person thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and can outperform sales targets through personal drive.
As a Tapster you will;
• Identify the most promising merchants and prospects that will help you grow a healthy pipeline
• Sell our new... cross-border payment solutions and services to merchants through cold calling, meetings, networking, events, etc.
• Help new merchants evaluate Tap Payments and handle detailed questions about our product capabilities
• Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants
• Handle the sales process and act as the main point of contact for merchants and partners
• Maintain a solid, well-organized portfolio and nurture key accounts
• Collaborate with other sales teams to share the best business practices, key business insights, and industry trends
• Use exceptional communication and negotiation skills and techniques to close new merchants
• Carry out other duties, as assigned based on the demands of the business and growth of the role
What you will bring to the party;
• 1-2 years of role-specific experience in Financial Services/Fintech/High-Growth Startups
• Preferred degree, but real-world experience is also accepted.
• Ability to establish credibility and internal relationships
• Understanding of client/merchant/stakeholder care
• Awareness of how your role supports the business
• Enthusiasm for working in a growing fintech
• Ability to work in a team and follow daily tasks
• Skills and knowledge to actively participate in meetings
• Ability to deliver work on time
• Positive attitude and productive under pressure
• Problem-solving and quick-thinking skills
• Ability to organize information and ask relevant questions
• Strong communication skills in English, with a preference for Arabic language ability
Are you ready to shape the future of payments in MENA
Acceptance Consultant - Bahrain Manama jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.