SHI Hagåtña Guam
3 months ago
As the Sr. Security Consultant at Stratascale focused on Microsoft 365, you will be the driving SME, directly involved in projects ranging in size and complexity, by architecting, designing, and executing enterprise level deployments of Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance tools. As the subject matter expert that works directly with Stratascale customers, you will design and deploy industry-leading solutions to improve the protection of Microsoft-based assets for both on-premise and cloud environments. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and guide various security teams on how to use a wide variety of approaches to improve cloud, network and endpoint security posture across the Microsoft ecosystems, including Azure and Windows. The ideal candidate will be a goal-oriented, customer-focused information security architect who possess the ability to apply solutions to business requirements and objectives while assisting our customers in making the most of their... investments in Microsoft Security technologies and services and improve their overall security program.
This role will report to the Manager within the Stratascale department.
This position is a remote position with Home Office setup as determined by SHI management.
Stratascale, an SHI company, brings together the benefits of 31 years experience delivering the very best technologies with a fresh consultative approach to designing, delivering and supporting the technology our customers need to transform their business. We call it Digital Agility.
• To learn more about Stratascale visit our website: https://stratascale.com
Includes but not limited to
• Provide expertise within the focused practice discipline for client initiatives in the form of technology solution and service offering delivery
• Proactively identify customer needs and requirements through data, customer engagement and other methods to recommend appropriate solutions and services opportunities
• Support competitive selling motions within the project scope development
• Engage with internal sales and technical teams to support solution sales cycle, qualify opportunities, close open pipeline, scope and ensure successful solution delivery
• Execute consulting projects, driving objectives, creating deliverables and ensuring client needs and practice obligations are met and successfully provided customer satisfaction
• Stay educated on new product technology, tangential team capabilities, and other specific offerings or programs emerging within our company and within the security industry
• Deliver trainings or create training content to internal teams on practice discipline capability, associated offerings, industry positioning and selling strategies
• Identify areas for continued advancement of strategies aligned with Industry direction, client need and practice scope and present solutions to leadership
• Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
• Consistently obtain status updates with customers to ensure alignment with project scope scheduling, and documentation
• Initiate project scope and lead the scope development and project delivery of all assignments
• Serve as a subject matter expert in designing, architecting and delivering solutions
• Serve as a mentor to other consultants within the practice discipline
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• 8+ years of relevant Microsoft experience in an enterprise environment.
• 7 years experience designing and implementing Microsoft Security controls with related technologies.
• Comfortable with client-facing interactions; consulting experience is required, pre-sales preferred
• Adaptability to new practices, tools, and techniques.
• 3+ years of experience designing and implementing public cloud (Azure) environments, solution architectures and operational models. Software design, cloud architecture analysis and design particularly with Azure
• Deep expertise in Microsoft Defender for O365 email protection and Exchange Online Protection
• Experience with Active Directory, Azure AD, AD Connect & ADFS
• Working knowledge of Azure AD Identity Governance and MS Defender for Identity
• Experience with MIP O365 / Azure Unified Labeling and MEM
• Experience with DLP to secure Microsoft Cloud data related to Exchange
• Deep working knowledge of the overall EM+S Suite and M365 E5 licensing.
• Experience with RMS, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and SSPR
• Experience with PowerShell and Azure Automation
• Working knowledge and skills with Microsoft cloud security solutions and services such as Microsoft 365 Defender, Azure Sentinel, Azure Defender, Azure Active Directory
• 5+ years experience architecting and implementing Office 365 solutions in SharePoint Online and the Microsoft Graph preferably in a multi-geo environment
• Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
• Experience with Office 365 global administration, architecture, and development
• Demonstrate a real passion for team technology solutions design and delivery
• Outstanding written and verbal communication
• Proactive and self-motivated mindset
• Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member within the practice discipline and with other teams
• Ability to train and disseminate information within an area or operation and work effectively within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
• Ability to influence and lead all aspects of sales cycle and engage appropriate internal and external subject matter experts as needed
• Ability to engage and discuss technical and non-technical concepts with a wide array of customer audience types including C-Suite, VP/Director, Architect, Engineer and Analyst resources.
• Ability to participate and lead demand generation and marketing efforts focused on pipeline generation when needed.
• Willingness, drive and winning mindset to compete in customer opportunities
• Poses an ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
• Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to identify value in unstructured situations
• Emotional intelligence, flexible work style, and excellent diplomatic skills across all levels of the organization
• Attention to detail, organization, and follow up skills are critical
• Ability to write communicate and present subject matter to audiences of multiple levels
• Ability and Initiative to research and resolve problems with a positive attitude
• Excellent presentation skills and comfortable "owning the room" in meetings and discussions
• Strong infrastructure skills with virtualized cloud networking such as but not limited to: routing, DNS, VPN, LDAP-Directory services, and equivalent in AWS, Azure and GCP
• Security Operations or Engineering team experience
• Working knowledge of competitive security tools like Proofpoint, Mimecast, Crowdstrike and Okta.
• DLP and Data Governance
• Compliance framework management and monitoring
• Working knowledge of Azure SDK
Certifications below are desired and not required
• CISM / CISA / CRISC
• GIAC (GSEC)
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
• Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
• Travel to partner sites, customer sites, conferences and SHI offices up to 40% annually
• Candidate will need to have access to an international airport
• The estimated annual pay range for this position is $165,000 - $240,000 which includes a base salary and bonuses. The compensation for this position is dependent on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location and, therefore, will vary from individual to individual. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending.
• Equal Employment Opportunity - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Job Wrapping 1LI-FF1
Job Wrapping 2LI-Remote
Refer a friend to this job (https://careers-shi.icims.com/jobs/11945/sr.-security-consultant---cloud---stratascale/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336032949)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Job Locations US-NJ-Somerset | US-Remote | US-GA-Atlanta | US-FL-Jacksonville | US-TX-Austin | US-LA-New Orleans | US-WA-Seattle | US-MD-Baltimore | US-NC-RaleighRequisition ID 2022-11945Approved Min (Total Target Comp) USD $165,000.00/Yr.Approved Max (Total Target Comp) USD $240,000.00/Yr.Compensation Structure Base Plus BonusCategory Technical Presales/Post Sales
Sr. Security Consultant - Cloud - Stratascale Hagåtña jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.