Rabobank Australia Sydney NSW Australia
3 weeks ago
About The Role
As a Payroll Officer you would be working as an integral part of the Human Resources team, assisting with the management of the payroll for Australian and New Zealand (1,700 employees)
This is a 12 Month Contract Opportunity, covering parental leave
If you’re looking for great work culture, great work life balance and flexible working, and opportunities to continuously learn – this is the role for you!
Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. One of our key strengths lies in our people who have a deep understanding of agriculture and are committed to adding long-term value for clients. Our commitment to our employees and clients is at the heart of everything we do.
Top Role Accountabilities:
• Manage employee payroll queries and processing transactions
• Maintaining and adding accurate data and adhering to policy and procedures
• Completing set-up of new hires and processing terminations
To be successful in the role, you will... have:
• Proven experience in a comparable role, processing payroll in Australia
• Strong attention to detail and numerical skills
• Good excel skills
• Working knowledge of computerised payroll systems (ADP would be an advantage)
Our Values, Vision and Mission
Rabobank Australia fully embraces inclusion and belonging and delivers positive experiences for our people and clients. Our great working conditions, broad learning and development programmes and the opportunity to work together for the greater good are reasons why our employees love working here. We are committed to our values; we are client focussed, action oriented, purposeful and courageous in our work. We are professional and considerate and bring out the best in each other and are committed to keep learning. We have an open culture, where you can be yourself and be valued for who you are.
What we're proud to offer you:
• Hybrid working with the Payroll team averaging two days in the office
• As part of our wellbeing offering we also have Wellbeing Leave. These extra leave days can be used in a way that helps achieve greater work/life balance. It’s just another way we are helping our employees to lead happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
• Rabobank values the development of its people and has a great Education Assistance Program to assist with professional development.
• An inclusive Parental Leave policy that supports you and your family while giving you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy this special time (Primary carer up-to 14 weeks paid leave)
• We realise sometimes 4 weeks Annual Leave isn't enough! At Rabobank we provide an incentive for eligible employees to receive 1 extra week Annual Leave. With an option to also purchase another 2 weeks Annual Leave.
• Rabobank recognises that employees need to protect their financial wellbeing, in the event of serious illness, injury, or even death. Rabobank provides eligible permanent employees with employer-funded Death, Temporary & Permanent Disability (TPD) and Income Protection Insurance.
• As part of Rabobank's global Corporate Social Responsibility, Workplace Giving aims to encourage employees to contribute to our community. Rabo Workplace Giving program matches employee donations to selected Social Partners.
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
Rabobank is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.
You must hold valid work rights to be considered for this role
Sydney NSW Australia
Payroll Officer Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.