Queensland Government Brisbane QLD Australia
3 months ago
- Provide best practice HR advice and support to management and staff within PPI Division in relation to:
o establishment management;
o recruitment and selection processes;
o employee relations matters;
o performance management issues; and
o relevant HR legislation, directives, policies and delegations.
- Lead the delivery of high quality HR data analysis and reporting for PPI division to inform workforce management decisions.
- Maintain up to date systems and provide advice to clients and stakeholders through maintenance of HR information in SAP and other platforms.
- Prepare and present high quality reports, organisation charts, dashboards, correspondence, and briefing notes on a range of HR metrics and workforce management matters.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of innovative and practical HR solutions and initiatives to address emerging HR issues in PPI division.
- Represent PPI division on departmental communities of practice, HR... working groups and projects, to ensure PPI's position is communicated and needs are addressed.
- Foster strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to gain support and influence HR outcomes for the division.
This position reports to the Principal HR Advisor.
Applications to remain current for 12 months
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Senior Human Resources Officer Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.