BaptistCare NSW/ACT Norwest NSW Australia
3 months ago
• Support HR practices that demonstrate our high-quality workforce
• New permanent full-time opportunity – Hybrid/flexible working
• Join a fun, supportive & dedicated People & Culture team
Leverage your subject matter expertise to drive high quality & reliable compliance strategies and programs!
About the role:
Reporting to the HR Services Lead – Quality and Compliance, you will develop and mobilise your subject matter expertise to drive high quality and reliable compliance across HR & Employment Law activity and programs. You will also support the formation of such programs and leverage your internal partnerships to assess the effectiveness of programs and identify opportunities for their continual improvement.
Your team is responsible for a range of activities which serve to ensure BaptistCare people practices are ‘Best BaptistCare practice’: the clearest, most reliable, sustainable, highest quality the organisation can achieve, and irrefutably compliant with all relevant... Codes, regulations, laws and conventions.
Your ability to effectively identify risks, opportunities and trends, analyse them, articulate actions and communicate those will be pivotal to your success. Your loving, collaborative and empowering work style will enable the broader P&C Division and other stakeholders, to offer their best work every day.
• Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Organisational Design or similar
• An understanding of HR/IR practice in a highly dispersed, unionised workforce
• The ability to drive program delivery, leveraging potential Policy and HR frameworks and tools
• Demonstrable knowledge of contemporary workforce management principles and practices – and a proven appetite for continued development of professional practice in such arenas
• Demonstrable knowledge of current and emerging quality and compliance frameworks relevant to organisational industry/ sector settings; appetite for continued development of knowledge in this arena
• Proven problem-solver and sponsor of innovative and continuous improvement
• Autonomous work style and sound decision-making
• Current Australian driver’s licence
• Genuine alignment to BaptistCare’s values, mission and purpose.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with Not-for-profit (NFP) tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture to name a few of our great benefits. We also offer a hybrid work environment.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible via the 'Apply to this Job' button below as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
Norwest NSW Australia
HR Officer - Quality & Compliance Norwest NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.