Citco Cayman Islands Cayman Islands
3 months ago
Finance, Senior Analyst
New York, United States
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 50 office locations worldwide. With more than $1.8 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Citco Group provides services to our Citco Group of Companies and helps business to succeed in client service excellence.
As a valuable member of our Executive Reporting team, you will work closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to support business operations and help them to achieve their goals.
The Executive Reporting Team is responsible for gathering and maintaining the financial performance tailored to the needs of Citco Executive Committee. The team works closely across Citco’s various Lines of Business and Citco Group... functions in helping formulate proposed strategic projects, and oversee effective implementation, with an overarching aim to bring maximum efficiency and shareholder wealth to the Group.
• You will be a key member of the Executive Reporting Team and be primarily responsible for working on strategic projects, financial modelling and analysis, directing and ensuring the execution of projects.
Modelling and Analytical Technical Skills:
• Lead all analytical based tasks and be able to competently produce robust financial valuations and succinct KPI driven models (including integrated income statement, balance sheet and cash flow models, cost/benefit analysis, cash and liquidity analysis, operational, commercial and financing sensitivity and scenario analysis)
• Understand commercial drivers of Citco and able to succinctly articulate this to stakeholders
• Effectively report deliverables and key information (financial and non-financial) to senior stakeholders (Executive Committee, Board of Directors and Management Team) for key decision making
• Create reports and presentations and translate our findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders to support robust, evidence-based decisions
• Take personal responsibility for individually assigned areas, ensure delivery and continuation of project momentum
• Continue to drive changes for more precise and insightful accurate analysis to expose the underlying root of issues, and therefore creating actionable results which adds value to the organization
• Bring structure and clarity to complex problems and business scenarios within tight deadlines, and make sure the team is supported in times of high pressure and ambiguity
• Confidently work with business stakeholders across the Citco Group (e.g., Legal, Tax, HR, IT and Operations) by leading calls and ensuring collaboration of ideas/opportunities are well documented and open actions are easily identifiable
• Manage and develop relationships within the organization to maximize knowledge-sharing, cooperation and the efficient progress of the project
• Support the Head of the Executive Reporting Team; ensure clear and concise communication between the Executive Reporting Team and its senior stakeholders
• Able to articulate complex financial or technical concepts to non-finance stakeholders
• Leadership and ability to direct workflow throughout underlying team
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative subject (e.g., Finance, Mathematics, Economics or Business). Master’s Degree preferred but not required.
• Professional Qualification: Chartered or Certified Accountant/Chartered Financial Analyst
• 4-6 years’ work experience required, preferably in a quantitative based role (e.g., Audit, Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Corporate Development, etc.)
• Advanced quantitative skills; proficient in MS Excel with significant experience of performing complex analysis and modelling including building integrated 3 statement financial models
• Highly numerical and analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail
• In-depth knowledge of data modelling techniques and practice of working with data in various forms
• Ability to turn complex concepts in simple information/language
• Commercial mindset and deep technical skills to produce rapid and clear outcomes
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection
Jobs in Cayman Islands Cayman Islands
Finance, Senior Anaylst Cayman Islands jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.