Town and Country Landscape
Town and Country Landscape Liverpool United Kingdom
3 months ago
Personal Assistant to the Headteacher and Clerk to Governors
Salary: Grade 5 NJCJE Pt. 17 to 24, between £24,697 £28,611 (actual salary for term time + 10 days)
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4pm, 195 days a year as per schools term dates plus 10 days in school holidays (to be worked during school holidays, as directed)
Contract: Permanent (subject to 6 months probation)
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Personal Assistant to support our Headteacher, the Leadership Team and the Governing Body. Our environment is complex, multi-faceted, fast paced and demanding but also highly rewarding.
You will provide a high quality confidential administrative service to the team, taking responsibility for coordination and support of internal and external meetings, internal and external communication with stakeholders, including staff, students, their families, as well as Local Authority, NHS, central government agencies and partners. You will support project work of the... Leadership Team through collation of research and document drafting, presented in a range of formats dependent on the audience intended.
The Main Responsibilities For The Post Are To
• Provide daily administrative support to the Headteacher and wider Leadership Team
• Organise meetings, agendas, take minutes and follow up actions
• Carry out fact-finding research and report in an analytical, summative format, as required
• Monitor statutory changes and advise on implications for policy and protocols
• Manage internal and external communications, including social media platforms
• Act as a professional Clerk for the Governing Body
If you are hardworking, highly organised, with superb communication skills, a can-do attitude and a learning mindset you will be an ideal candidate for this most rewarding role!
A calm approach with excellent attention to detail is essential, along with high customer service standards and an enquiring mind.
All support, guidance and great future career prospects will be available to the successful candidate.
Previous school experience is not essential (though may be helpful), and applications are encouraged from those with transferrable skills from other sectors.
For The Post Advertised, You Must
• Be able to meet key accountabilities set out in Job Description
• Have experience and/or transferrable skills in this area
• Be able to use ICT highly effectively and learn new platforms swiftly
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Have excellent communication skills
• Good levels of literacy and numeracy (Level 2 Maths and English or equivalent essential)
Closing date: Monday, 27 February 2023, at 12 noon
Interview date: Friday, 3 March 2023 (all day
Jobs in Liverpool United Kingdom
Personal Assistant (PA) to the Headteacher and Clerk to Governors Liverpool jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.