Social Care Alba
Social Care Alba Edinburgh United Kingdom
3 months ago
===ABOUT SOCIAL CARE ALBA===
Social Care Alba is a leading care at home provider in Edinburgh. An independently awarded top marks in all categories by the Care Inspectorate – we’re aware of how having the right support can transform peoples’ lives.
===ABOUT THE JOB===
To provide emotional and physical support to individuals and their families. To facilitate independence by working in a dignified and respectful way.
===YOUR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE===
• 2 years or more experience in a similar role
• SVQ 3 or equivalent in Health or Social Care
• Good - Knowledge of health and safety.
• Good - Understanding of health & social care best practice.
• Good - Attention to detail.
• Good - Time management, and planning.
• Good - Ability to work independently with initiative.
• Excellent - Communication across different audiences
• Excellent - Compassionate, trustworthy, and reliability
===WHAT WE OFFER===
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we continue to... invest in our staff to ensure they are happy, motivated, well-trained and supported.
• Competitive salary and travel expenses
• Guaranteed hours and flexibility
• Employers’ contribution into your pension
• 28 days paid holidays
• Paid induction & full training
• Generous “Refer a friend” scheme
• A clear career pathway and opportunities for career development
• Your own Buddy and access to our Mentorship progress
• Access to education and learning resources
• On-going support with paid specialist training - from SVQ to Degree
• Participation to social occasions and events (Foodie Fridays)
• ‘Open-door’ policy so you can drop in to talk or have a coffee, Fruits & Snacks
• VISA Sponsorship for candidate living in UK
Work remotely: No
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: £21,350.00-£23,000.00 per year
• Additional pay
• Bonus scheme
• Commission pay
• Loyalty bonus
• Casual dress
• Company events
• Company pension
• Discounted or free food
• Free or subsidised travel
• Referral programme
• Wellness programmes
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Supporting New Team Members, Including Assisting With Their
• Learning & Development
• Induction and being a Buddy
• Mentorship & sharing of skills and knowledge
Supporting Service Users, Including Assisting With
• Advocacy and being a Key Worker.
• Catheter care, moving and assisting.
• Promotion of equality and people’s rights.
• Social visits, meal preparation and shopping.
• Reporting incidents, accidents, or complaints.
• Medication, washing dressing, continence promotion.
Managing Personal Workload, Including
• Logging into and out of every visit.
• Attending and contributing to meetings.
• Updating electronic records such as daily notes.
• Attending all relevant training and development programs.
• Keeping updated with care legislation and SCA policies
Apply on Company's Website
Jobs in Edinburgh United Kingdom
Senior Personal Assistant/ Care Support Worker Edinburgh jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.