ICON plc Budapest Hungary
3 months ago
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
• Provide support and monitor safety of study participants on inpatient unit
• Carry out physician's orders as required
• Communicate with study staff on daily events
• Dose subjects with study drug and concomitant medications according to protocol
• Initiate and run a medical or psychiatric emergency if necessary
• Document subjects status via progress... notes
• Evaluate subjects for safety and provide medical/psychiatric support if necessary
• Maintain overall order on the unit while supervising day to day operations
• Account for each subject at all times while on the unit
• Communicate/document subject's status/findings with relief staff at change of shift
• Immediately notify Investigator or designate of all procedural abnormal findings
• Attend study initiation and other trial related meetings or training sessions
• Perform single and serial vital signs and electrocardiographs per manual/protocol instruction
• Assist and/or obtain safety blood specimens by venipuncture and capillary puncture, Insert intravenous cannulas, collect-pharmacokinetic (PK), pharmacodynamic DNA (PD) blood samples from people of all ages consistent with waived procedures as per CLIA guidelines and certification
• Assist and/or process samples, complete manifest, and ship safety samples in compliance with IATA regulations and according to clinical trial laboratory manual/protocol instruction
• Store samples in compliance with protocol/lab manual instructions
• Uphold IATA, GCP certification, educational, training requirements, and attend protocol related meetings
• Assist with daily schedule board of assignments, log all in-house, UA, UDS, Alcohol, Urine pregnancy procedures
• Communicate any information with PI and clinical team List and clarify concerns and questions with the Principal Investigator and Sponsor/CRO (e.g., patient population, Sponsor/CRO expectations, enrollment, study procedures)
• Assist primary coordinator to propose and negotiate alternatives to improve protocol concomitant medications
• Communicate dietary need/changes
To be successful in the role, you will have:
• Associate's degree in nursing with a minimum of 2 years' experience or a combination of education/experience
• Clinical research experience strongly preferred
• Active Registered Nurse license
• Knowledge of FDA and GCP requirements
• Current training in biohazard waste, blood borne pathogens, and chemical hygiene preferred
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below
Clinical Research Nurse I Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.