Silicon Valley Computer Group Phils. Inc.
Silicon Valley Computer Group Phils. Inc. Philippines Philippines
3 months ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedules; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
• Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
• Set up and repair hardware, install, configure software & drivers and perform routine maintenance.
• Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
• Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
• Accomplishes operations and organization mission by... completing related results as needed.
• Graduate of BS Information Technology, Computer Engineering Technology or any related course, TESDA NC II / III Technical Servicing.
• 1 to 2 years of experience in technical servicing.
• Working knowledge of all equipment used in the field.
• Ability to read blueprints or technical diagrams.
• Experience with basic hand and power tools.
• Experience with diagnostic tools.
• Experience with Computer & Electronics Troubleshooting
• Client Relationships
Job Type: Full-time
• 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
• 13th month salary
• Overtime pay
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Sales Technician (URGENT) Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.