Schoeller Holdings England United Kingdom
3 months ago
Consortio have partnered with an international Marine company that pride themselves with providing 360 degree services and consultancy. Our client has a dynamic work environment with an exceptional team who are currently looking to expand. Due to expansion within the fleet they are looking to hire a Naval Architect.
Our client seeks to hire a Naval Architect to support the team due to an increase of new build projects reflective of fleet expansion. The position requires you to provide design solutions and review any proposed modifications to relevant parts of the vessels. Additionally, you will be required to liaise with Technical/Fleet Managers in the successful and efficient execution of dry docking.
To be eligible for this role you need:
• Degree from a University or Maritime Academy in Naval Architecture.
• Knowledge of SOLAS and standard Passenger Ship Safety Requirements.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Experience in Newbuilding & Ship Repairs.
• Proficiency in AUTO CAD... and relevant software to Naval Architecture.
Our client is offering the opportunity to join their Germany based team, where there are endless opportunities to develop your knowledge and further your career. Our client promises security, development opportunities and an attractive competitive salary
Jobs in England United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.