iov42 England United Kingdom
3 months ago
We are looking for someone who has experience and an interest in sustainability (or using technology to help solve some of the world's biggest challenges), to effectively adopt our brand messaging and create content that helps reach and engage new audiences, globally.
As part of the Business Development team, you will be reporting into the Marketing and Communications Manager to help strategise, create and implement our content strategy across social media and on our website.
This is a hybrid role – equal parts social media and content - and is ideal for an experienced Social Media and Content Manager who has a proven track record of creating both written and visual content that engages and converts, running social media campaigns with clear KPIs and is confident working with senior stakeholders.
Given our work across the globe - whether that’s Timber Exporters in Malaysia, Forest Owners in Gabon or Supply Chain Managers in the UK - this role requires experience in how to reach a... range of audiences, across different platforms.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Owning and managing iov42’s social media accounts - currently LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Adopting and improving iov42’s brand guidelines and messaging as we continue to evolve and grow
• Acting as iov42’s community manager, responding and flagging comments and suggesting partner and industry accounts to follow
• Working with the Marketing and Communications Manager and Business Development and Product teams, develop written content for blogs, web pages, products, case studies and newsletter copy
• Creating visual content using Canva or other graphic design tools, including infographics and social media posts
• Setting clear KPIs for social media campaigns and working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to measure campaign performance and make recommendations for improvements
• Using your experience in SEO and Google Analytics to test and make recommendations based on learnings
• Continually look for growth opportunities across our key markets and recommend and lead on the adoption of relevant social media channels to reach them
• You will need to have around 4-5 years experience of working in social media and content development, preferably for a sustainability and/or technology company, along with experience in copy-writing and social media management
• A degree (or equivalent) in English, marketing, communications or related field is preferred
• Fluency in written and spoken English (an additional language is also a plus)
• Experience building and scaling brand social media accounts, especially on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter (knowledge of paid social media advertising is a plus)
• Excellent copywriting and storytelling skills with a robust portfolio of short and long form content - blogs, newsletters, landing pages, social posts (reports is also a plus)
• Experience in SEO to ensure key search terms are included in website copy
• Strong project management skills as you will be juggling multiple projects at once
• Experience in graphic design - Canva or other - to create excellent creative content to support our content campaigns
• Professionally you will be comfortable with ambiguity - we are a rapidly evolving start up so you will be exposed to many different types of opportunities, clients and sectors
• You are innately curious and like to connect the dots between business / societal issues and how technology can help
• Ability to work independently, with drive and self-motivation. You take ownership of your own workload, and have a strong track record of successful project delivery, effectively leveraging the collaborative power of teams
• Demonstrable rigour, pro-activity and entrepreneurial spirit. You are data-driven and able to interpret data from multiple sources
• You are detail oriented
• You are strongly interested in sustainability and the protection of nature
Culturally meshing with iov42 is of paramount importance. You will be able to demonstrate that you can live the following values:
• Quality - attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication (in English), and you pride yourself on crafting high quality external and internal content.
• Integrity - You aim for the highest moral and professional standards. You are comfortable challenging the status quo and helping elevate the ways in which we work internally as well as with clients. You aim for win-win outcomes and are dedicated to creating measurable proof of value for our clients and internal initiatives. All the time whilst delivering great outcomes you are unfailingly humble.
• Act like an owner - you hold yourself (and others) to account, you can influence up and across an organisation and you come to work because you are passionate about what we’re trying to do and care about our colleagues, clients and shareholders. In return you will be given freedom and responsibility.
• Always looking forward - you will be curious about how the world works and how we can solve some of its biggest problems. You are comfortable engaging with technology that is at the forefront of our industry, and which is yet to be scaled in the way we believe it can be. You see mistakes as opportunities to learn, rather than to appoint blame, and you are invested in stretching yourself.
• A base salary of c. £45k per annum (depending on experience)
• 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
• Membership of our Group Pension Scheme
• Remote of hybrid working from City of London Offices, which includes free events, refreshments and discounted gym memberships
• The opportunity to acquire experience in a highly motivated international team
Our technology takes the fundamentals of blockchain to a dynamic new level, strengthening its ability to support business value and meet regulatory requirements.
For every collaborative value exchange an organisation makes, iov42 provides the technology that enables them to create a solution to answer these five key questions:
• Who am I transacting with?
• Do I trust what we’re exchanging?
• Can I be sure the value exchange has happened digitally?
• Where is the proof of that value exchange?
• How do I know it has happened in accordance with regulation?
Thanks to our dynamic use of digital identities, assets and endorsements, you can always trust who’s on the platform, what they’re doing and how they’re doing it.
Trust is also fundamental to who we are as a business. We work hard to understand your needs in all their depth and nuance, while adapting iov42’s capabilities to the specific demands of your sector. Our aim is for you to feel comfortable in our expertise and confident that we’ll deliver on your expectations.
Our credibility rests on each of us having a strong sense of responsibility, accountability and ownership. We’re proud of what we’ve built so far, and continue to work with other innovative organisations and people to explore new possibilities.
Only applicants with the right to work in the UK will be considered.
Jobs in England United Kingdom
Social Media & Content Manager England jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.