National Skills Agency
National Skills Agency Berkhamsted United Kingdom
3 months ago
If you have a passion for business development and experience in developing partnerships with employers to support their learning and development utilising the Apprenticeship Levy, this is a great opportunity to join our client. As business development manager your purpose will be to engage with employers to facilitate their apprenticeship starts and to adhere to ESFA and Ofsted regulations to ensure compliance. You'll be supported by marketing and apprenticeship resourcing functions, and you will manage the start to end recruitment and sales process, creating new business opportunities and managing existing client relationships. Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:-Deliver outstanding customer service to all stakeholders and act as the initial point of contact for all new and existing employers
• Achieve recruitment, income and sales targets as well as other KPIs as agreed with the Head of Sales in line with strategic plan.
• Be responsible for the building of... mutually beneficial relationships with employers and external stakeholder.
• Ensure quality and accuracy of information provided to employers in line with relevant funding and policy guidance.
• Engage employers in the co-design of apprenticeship development to support and inform curriculum intent and implementation.
• Work collaboratively across the business school.
• Maximise the use of market intelligence to inform employer engagement, sales and marketing strategies.
• Ensure accurate and holistic usage of the CRM systems ensuring the upkeep of activity is logged and recorded. Prior knowledge of Sales Force desirable.
• Present to and consult with the Head of Sales and other appropriate Managers on business trends with a view to developing new programmes, services and qualifications.
• Work in a consultative manner to provide advice and guidance to employers to determine their training requirements and enable them to access bespoke solutions where applicable.
• Maintain planned regular contact with employers to ensure ongoing satisfaction and to identify new opportunities.
• Be accountable for supporting a culture of continuous improvement, which delivers agreed quality standards across all areas of employer and apprentice engagement and understanding how this impacts on learner recruitment, attendance, retention, achievement and progression.
• Provide employers with extensive information and support around the use of the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) to ensure robust compliancy and timely income into the business school is received.
• Work closely with employers to provide advice and guidance on how to fully utilise their apprenticeship levy funds by conducting training needs analysis. To be considered for this role, you'll have to:
• Have experience working in an apprenticeship sales role across the multiple public and private sectors in the promotion of Leadership and Management apprentices.
• Know how to engage with employers and open doors. You will be supported by marketing and apprenticeship resourcing functions and together you will manage the start to end recruitment and sales process, creating new business opportunities and managing existing client relationships. Employee Benefits
• Competitive Salary and Bonus
• Flexible working with 2 days per week working from home allowed in line with operational requirements
• 25 days paid holiday each year
• Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
• Access to excellent pension and healthcare schemes
• Free access to Leadership Live, award-winning online learning resource tool Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request. As we get a high number of applications we may be unable to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates. We will retain your details to keep you informed of other opportunities. National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Jobs in Berkhamsted United Kingdom
Business Development Manager Berkhamsted jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.