FunnelBeam Hanoi Vietnam
2 months ago
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
Your responsibilities will include: As a Data Quality Assurance:
• Communicate with PM/Devs to understand the scraping request and the applied scraping tools/ scripts/techniques.
• Clearly define all the requirements for the details you are going to test, including accuracy or coverage level.
• Make sure your data quality requirements should be specific and testable so that you can check the information against certain criteria.
• Apply combined manual and automated testing to deliver the best quality data.
• Streamline and optimize your test process to meet the target delivery date. As a QA of the engineering team:
• Communicate with PM/QAs/Devs to get understanding of business requirements and existing test cases
• Support both automated and manual testing task
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
• Maintain these test scripts with the latest best practices
• Monitor these test scripts when they are failed
• Figure out... why these test cases failed and communicate with team to troubleshoot or escalate it is a defect/bug or just need to update test cases because of requirement changed
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
• Work with the customer support and services teams to analyze defects and create test cases to prevent their recurrence
Your Skills and Experience
You must have:
• You must have:
• Highly-skilled in the data quality verification throughout web scraping projects
• Experience testing multiple scraping tools/techniques: Selenium, Scrapy, 2captcha, proxies, XPath, css selectors, browser fingerprinting, reCAPTCHA, Distil Networks bypass, multilogin.
• 2+ years of industry experience developing thoroughly test scenarios/test cases, writing efficient, scalable, reliable, modular and maintainable test scripts for API/Microservices and UI testing
• Skills in Git and GitHub, including GitHub Actions
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Good communication skills in English
• Ability to diagnose and resolve problems independently, including consulting online resources and effectively asking for help
• A strong desire to stay up to date with evolving standards, best practices and tools in test automation Ideally you will also have
• Knowledge, experience with contract testing e.g. Pact.io
• Experience creating automated tests for server side components written in Java or Python
• Experience creating tests for Salesforce user interfaces -- ideally with Lightning Web Components
• Experience working with Google Cloud CodeBuild or similar products
Why You'll Love Working Here
About the company
The company is a data intelligence and AI company, building products and technology to help enterprise sales teams and large tech companies. We are about 10 people, looking to bring on
more engineers, the rest are in the job description. The company exist for about 7 years. We are a VERY stable company!
Working hours & Benefits
• Regular working hours of Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Indochine Time, with an 8-hour workday and 20 workdays per month. If you choose to work more than 20 days in a month, you may carry forward time off credits for the extra days worked.
• Eligibility for a 5-day paid time off during the Tet Holidays, as a benefit provided by the company.
• Regular performance evaluations every 6 months to provide feedback and support career growth.
• A full 100% salary during the 2-month probationary period to support a smooth transition into the role.
• Special occasion gifts and education allowances for employees who have worked with the company for more than 6 months, as a reward for their contributions and dedication
Hanoi Vietnam (+1 other)
Manual/Automation QA Tester Remote Hanoi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.