GE Healthcare Seoul Korea, South
3 months ago
Job Description Summary
Lead and support cross product and cross business growth initiatives … drive profitability & global growth Execute within a well defined sales/commercial framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result. Work is typically subject to tight oversight. This may be in form of human or systems checking. May be responsible for supporting targeted clients, stable regions, and/or small sales territories.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Contributing to pre-sales activities, engagement deliverables, coordinate activities and provide any necessary support to the... digital team.
• Assisting in the collection, validation and analysis of data to support engagement objectives.
• Contributing to the planning and completion of high-quality engagement deliverables on time and on budget.
• Assisting in the design and layout of analysis and in writing accurate reports to depict findings, contributing to the development of conclusions and recommendations.
• Assisting in the preparation of clear and insightful executive-level presentations.
• Establishing credibility and developing relationships with key client stakeholders including front-line staff and mid-level managers.
• Serving as a professional representative of GE HealthCare in all public and client settings.
• Basic awareness and understanding of the Healthcare industry
• Formal problem solving, logic.
• Experience in pre-sales, operations consulting, or as facilitator leading high-level client workshops.
• Basic data management skills in SQL or Oracle, understanding of Data Mining principles and strategies.
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, teamwork.
• Experience with analytic techniques: regression analysis, simulation modelling, timeseries forecasting, hypothesis testing using R, SAS or similar software.
• Experience in outcome-based process improvement, change management.
• Experience working in a healthcare provider / acute care setting
• Experience in UX/UI design.
• Proficiency in English is desired.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Seoul South Korea
Associate Consultant Seoul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.