Ameris Bank Canton GA Georgia
3 months ago
Ameris Bank is a purpose-driven company, dedicated to bringing financial peace of mind to communities, one person at a time. Whether a customer wants to grow their business, buy a home, or feel confident in their retirement plan, they have a partner in Ameris Bank. We serve customers in our locations across the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and nationwide through our extensive digital offerings and... mobile app.
Delivering financial peace of mind starts with a team that values integrity and rewards ingenuity. At Ameris, you’ll find teammates who are inclusive, collaborative problem-solvers who go the extra mile to support one another and to meet every customer’s needs. When teammates are empowered and bring their diverse perspectives to the table, we create the best possible outcomes for our customers. At Ameris, we know that a growth mindset is key for high performance and fosters an environment that prioritizes continuous improvement. Teammates have access to Employee Resource Groups that serve as advocates and allies as well as professional development opportunities to drive ongoing education. Learn more about our purpose and how you can bring it to life as an Ameris Bank teammate.
The Universal Banker Travel is responsible for serving as a consultant to customers by conducting customer financial profiles, identifying customer needs, cross-selling, and up-selling opportunities. The position seeks to attract, expand, and retain customer relationships and is responsible for contributing to the financial growth of multiple banking centers. To support customer and team needs across the retail area, this position serves as both a Teller and Personal Banker that floats between banking centers. The position demonstrates the Ameris Approach and aligns with the Bank’s Mission, Vision, Purpose, Experience Expectations, and Values. Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
• Strictly adheres to Bank Secrecy Act requirements and applies organizational policies and procedures in all activities
• Responsible for the financial growth of the banking center through establishing, expanding, and retaining high-value consumer and business client relationships
• Proactively communicates with current and prospective clients to educate, ensure understanding, resolve issues, develop, and maintain customer loyalty and solicit customer feedback to improve bank performance
• Applies need-based sales techniques and conducts customer financial profiles to attract, expand, and retain client relationships by identifying products and services
• Maintains knowledge of banking products and promotions
• Opens new accounts and services existing accounts
• Accountable for achievement of defined sales and service goals
• Makes recommendations to supervisors concerning the budgetary needs of the branch and methods to improve the client’s experience
• Works to understand the root causes of customer service issues
• Identifies and implements resolutions for service issues involving supervisors on more complex issues
• Conducts onboarding activities for new clients
• Provide backup support to other branches and employees as needed
• Works on the teller line when needed including operating the teller drawer and performing advanced, specialized teller functions including researching cash discrepancies, and handling complex customer transactions
• Performs accurate transactions, balancing each day, and verifying cash totals
• Scans daily proof work to the remote capture machine
• Provides assistance and training to other colleagues and serves as a mentor
• Practices ethical sales behaviors in accordance with the Bank’s Core Values of Integrity and Honesty
• Ability to work with flexible schedule, Saturdays, and to accommodate travel to different branches as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Highly motivated team-player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate PC proficiency
• Intermediate proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office products
Industry and Work Experience:
• 2 or more years of customer service experience required
• 1 or more years of cash handling or retail banking experience required
• Cross selling experience preferred
• High school diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c
Canton GA USA
Universal Banker - Travel Canton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.