Synovus Financial Corp.
Synovus Financial Corp. Conyers GA Georgia
3 months ago
Parker Road Branch (FL01) - GA089
What You'll Be Doing:
As a Relationship Banker, you'll serve as the retail branch consumer and small business lending subject-matter-expert while delivering industry leading customer service to clients. While identifying and prioritizing the customer's financial needs, our goal is to establish a trusted connection and strengthen relationships. A simple greeting and a warm smile to the customer will be a great way for them to start the day!
While working in the role as a relationship banker, your position will include an array of duties such as:
• Opens and services accounts. Interviews consumer and small business loan applicants to identify loan opportunities and may process and close loans. Follows established policies and procedures with minimal exceptions.
• Assists the branch RMM with developing and maintaining a quality, diversified loan portfolio, including various types of loan programs such as consumer, small business and real estate. Also responsible for assisting the branch RMM with developing and maintaining a quality, diversified loan portfolio, including various types of loan programs such as consumer, small business and real estate.
• Engages and consults with consumer and small business customers to identify, understand, and prioritize financial needs. Champions the customer's financial success through positioning product solutions and engaging appropriate partners.
• Pursues new business using sales management tools to proactively identify, retain and deepen current customer relationships and to identify and develop prospective clients or centers of influence.
Throughout the day, you'll follow Synovus' customer service standards to build rapport and develop high touch service as you get to know your customers. It is our mission to serve as we cultivate relationships and make them feel er all, we're not just any bank. We are the bank of here.
"Excellent support from management, generous benefits and a positive culture. Many employees are 'lifers'."
• -Current Team Member
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Synovus is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Skills/Experience You'll Need:
• One year job-related experience, preferably in a banking, sales or customer service. environment. May consider relevant college related programs in lieu of job experience.
• Ability to stand on feet for a long period of time and lift objects up to 10 lbs in weight.
• Knowledge of bank operations, policies and procedures and federal bank regulations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
This position requires successful registration and issuance of a unique identification number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE ACT). Registration must be accomplished within an established timeframe after initial employment and includes a nationwide finger print check.
What you'll love about us:
• Participate in our initiative to give back. Here Matters allows us to contribute to important causes in the community.
• Part time employees receive benefits. If you work more than 20 hours a week, we've got you covered, whether that be PTO or medical, dental, and vision benefit coverage.
• Future parents are provided security. We cover up to 100 percent for the first 6 weeks of maternal/paternal leave to eligible mothers and fathers.
• Planning a future with Synovus. Investing in yourself is a priority.
We offer wealth building plans such as 401k(up to 5% company match) and employee stock purchasing plans(15% company match).
• We'll help with education. Synovus offers tuition reimbursement options after one year of employment.
• Join one of our Employee Resource Groups. These workplace and diversity programs are a means of support to connect with other team members.
"I have worked at more than a dozen banks in my career and Synovus was one of the best. The training is top notch, the upper management cares and the perks are very good."
• -Former Team Member
We are committed to creating an environment of connection and unity while serving others. At Synovus, genuineness and grace are the building blocks to shaping long lasting relationships and we seek to discover like-minded people that uphold these same values. Our company has been recognized as one of 2020's America's Best Banks by Forbes which is a reflection of our team's mutual desire to deliver excellent customer service by creating an enhanced, high-touch experience every time they step into the branch
Conyers GA USA
Relationship Banker or Sr - Parker Rd Conyers jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.