beBee S KE
beBee S KE Nairobi Kenya
3 months ago
Administration Jobs In Kenya.Title: Executive Assistant,Industry: Legal,Location: Nairobi,Gross Salary: Ksh 70,000 – Ksh 83,000,Our client in the legal industry is looking to fill the position of an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for the smooth running of the Managing Partner’s office and acts as the liaison officer between other members of staff, clients /visitor, and the Managing Partner’s office.Key Responsibilities:
• Ensure that the Managing Partner’s office is always clean and stationery
• supply is well stocked e.g., printing papers, pens.
• Update the Managing Partner’s e-diary.
• Schedule meetings for the Managing Partner with clients and sending out reminders.
• Setting up virtual meetings for the Managing Partner or advocates with clients and/or other advocates.
• Follow up on the progress of matters as directed by the Managing Partner.
• Type and file notes for meetings attended by the Managing Partner in the respective files.
• Maintain an efficient flow of... information from the Managing Partner’s
• office to the rest of the staff members.
• Type, format and edit correspondence for the Managing Partner’s review.
• Scan and email correspondence to the respective recipients, print and put a copy in the respective client file.
• Follow up on dispatched letters to ensure that the clients receive on time and the acknowledged copies put in the respective files.
• Prompt opening of new files as per the Managing Partner’s instructions.
• Post file progress updates in the firm’s file management software and set bring up reminders.
• Ensure that all the files bring ups reminders are attended to accordingly.
• Maintain an accurate and an up-to-date record of files opened, dispatched correspondence and any other record that may be required.
• Promptly acknowledge and/or respond to emails received on the firm’s official email address.
• Circulate agenda for staff meetings and take minutes for the staff meetings.
• Provide logistical support for the Managing Partner including processing visa applications, booking flights and hotels
• Prepare quotations and legal fees proposals as per the instructions by the Managing Partner.
• Prepare clients status reports requested by the Managing Partner.
• Answer forwarded phone calls in a polite and professional manner and take message(s) on behalf of the Managing Partner in his absence.
Key Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Higher Diploma in Business Administration.
• Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
• At least two (2) years working experience in a busy medium size organization/ firm. Experience in a Law Firm would be an added advantage.
• A lady between 25 – 35 years.
• Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent Organizational skills.
• Excellent secretarial skills.
How to ApplyIf you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Assistant- Legal ) to [email protected] before 11 April 2022
Executive Assistant Nairobi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.