Lifeway Singapore Pte Ltd
Lifeway Singapore Pte Ltd Singapore (+1 other) Singapore
3 months ago
As a competent company, we Lifeway Singapore Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of facilities maintenance technician with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria higher secondary/pre-u/'a' level, professional certificate/nitec, diploma & advanced/higher/graduate diploma, experienced in manufacturing & maintenance and domiciled in serangoon & east - others and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.200 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
• Company: Lifeway Singapore Pte Ltd
• Position: Facilities Maintenance Technician
• Region: Central, East - Others, North-East, Serangoon
• Work Level: Non-Executive
• Work experience: 1 year
• Qualification: Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level... Professional Certificate/NiTEC
• Type of work: Full-Time
• Specialization Required: Maintenance, Manufacturing
• Salary Estimation: SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.200
Facilities Maintenance Technician
We are looking for an experienced FM Technician to manage the day-to-day operation & maintenance facilities services.
What will you do
· Responsible for the maintenance of building facilities services like electrical, mechanical, and facilities equipment.
· Responsible for minor work repair and rectification to building and equipment and defect rectification works.
· Responsible for conducting regular preventive maintenance programs for building equipment and services.
· Work with contractors and vendors to carry out schedules and supervise work on-premises to ensure quality cost-effective repairs.
· To provision engineering services on weekends, public holidays, or extended hours (if required).
· To standby 24 hours on duty roster (will provide additional standby allowance)
· Minimum 1-year experience in facilities management or a similar role.
· Minimum ITE Certificate / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Facilities Management.
· Hands-on experience in Mechanical (ACMV) and Electrical maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair work.
· Experience in critical environments (e.g. Data Centre / Cleanroom / Semi-conductor plant) is an added advantage.
· Good communication and teamwork.
· Proficient in MS Excel & Word.
· Good understanding of facility M&E systems.
Advantages of working here
• Positive Working Environment
• Medical & Dental Benefits
• Immediate Vacancy
To find out more information and check other job vacancies, you can check our website at: https://trustjobsg.com
Singapore (+1 other)
Jobs in Singapore (+1 other) Singapore
Facilities Maintenance Technician Singapore (+1 other) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.