Hong Kong Christian Service
Hong Kong Christian Service Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 months ago
We Are Now Looking For The Right Candidates For The Posts Below To Join Our Staff Team
Since 1952, Hong Kong Christian Service (HKCS) has been working towards a humane and just society. We provide the needy with suitable, professional and quality services genuinely. We care for the disadvantaged and the neglected. We uphold our vision of “Towards a Benevolent and Just Society, Holistic Development for All” by instilling hope, advocating justice and promoting harmony for our people and society.
Centre for Harmony and Enhancement of Ethnic Minority Residents (CHEER)
Full-time Vietnamese Interpreter/Translator II
• To provide interpretation and translation services to service users.
• To back up urgent demand for interpretation service during non-operation hours.
• Provide and Support drop-in service, outreaching service and programmes.
• Holder of bachelor degree (including university graduates from other countries, including Pakistan, India, Nepal... Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Vietnam etc.).
• Relevant work experience in providing interpretation and translation services is preferred.
• Relevant work experience in social service setting is preferred.
• Fluent in reading, writing, speaking and listening in English.
• Fluent in reading, writing, speaking and listening in Vietnamese.
• Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the SEXUAL Conviction Record Check Scheme.
• Working in evenings and weekends is required.
Please send application letter with application form, full particulars and expected salary to Miss LEE, Centre-in-charge, Centre for Harmony and Enhancement of Ethnic Minority Residents, Hong Kong Christian Service, 4/F, 64 Tsun Yip Street, South Asia Commercial Centre, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Company website]. Application form can be downloaded from website http://www.hkcs.org. Applicants should consider their applications unsuccessful if not invited for interview within two months. When necessary, prospective employee will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme. The information provided by the applicants would be kept confidential and would only be used for the purposes relating to the recruitment of the respective vacant posts
Full-time Vietnamese Interpreter/Translator II Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.