Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 months ago
Reports to: Head of IOC
Department: Integrated Operations Centre (IOC)
This position will be responsible to:
• Generate actionable quantitative insight to support the data & insight driven culture in decision-making processes.
• Proactively support IOC in applying and integrating the right set of metrics, analytics model and visualization into day-to-day processes
• Enhance analytics power with the right level of visualization.
• Support management team on building a data-driven decision making culture.
• Provide analytics to IOC.
• Design with business streams to frame business questions, perform analysis, design visualization of results, and derive analytical models to meet business objectives
• Develop complex BI solutions including reports, scorecards and dashboards, leveraging data processing and visualisation tools
• Proactive in bring in new data & insight, support data model design and data definitions to ensure proper integration of... internal and external sources
• Manage enhancements on tools to advance the analytical power, including analytics requirement, testing, prepare training material and delivery
• Train and facilitate analysis to facilitate day-to-day decision making
• Manage and review Data Quality by implementing quality metrics & regular monitoring, working on incidents to maintain accessibility and consistency of data as well as readiness of related analytics capabilities
• Enforce data governance practices to uphold the value of the data access, within the company and external parties
• Tertiary education in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, Operations Research or related disciplines;
• Minimum 2 years of working experience relating to data & analytics with a good understanding of Operations, specific experience in logistics, airlines, or airports is a plus.
• Strong analytical abilities, numerate and familiar with statistical algorithms, ideally with exposure in developing optimization models
• Expert in using analytics & query tools e.g. Alteryx, and data modelling techniques
• Proficiency in data visualization tools, ideally Qliksense, PowerBI or Tableau
• Proficiency in scripting languages e.g. Python, SQL, SAS
• Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills, able to share effectively across different business streams
• Curious, meticulous, self-motivated and strong continuous improvement mindset
• Working knowledge in managing vendors and suppliers and project management a plus
• Working knowledge of modelling solutions, e.g. Datarobot, is a plus
Application Deadline: 07 MAR 2023
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Looking for Data Mining Analyst jobs in UK?
Browse hundreds of latest Data Mining Analyst vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Data Mining Analyst careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Data Mining Analyst opportunities in UK:
View all Data Mining Analyst Jobs
If you're an employer looking for Data Mining Analyst recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below:
Hire Data Mining Analyst Now
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.