Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright Sydney NSW Australia
3 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive/Manager (12-month parental leave contract)
• Join a dynamic marketing team using cutting edge technology and systems
• Help us drive digital client engagement and deliver sophisticated digital projects
• Leading global law firm
We are a global law firm with a large global diverse workforce of more than 7,000 people across more than 50 cities worldwide. We provide the world's pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service.
Make an impact on our marketing strategy through engaging digital content and campaigns
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to join our Digital Marketing team to help deliver our digital marketing and client engagement strategy. As Digital Marketing Executive/Manager, you will contribute to the optimisation of our digital platforms as part of a highly regarded and dynamic national team focused on creating and promoting outstanding content.
This role will suit someone... with a solid understanding of marketing automation platform Eloqua and a passion for bringing digital strategy to life and collaborating with a team of digitally savvy subject matter experts both in Australia and across our global business. This full-time role is a 12-month parental leave contract. It will be at Executive or Manager level depending on experience.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing Technology & Operations, you will:
• Work daily in Oracle's Eloqua to build and send client communications for webinars, events and publications, following established processes and templates to plan the customer journey, and engaging with others in the team to review and test their work and maximise client engagement.
• Assist with content publishing on our external website (Sitecore) and social media channels, leveraging your digital marketing skills to enhance the client experience and maximise the quality and reach of our digital content.
• Provide support across our other digital marketing channels including for webinars (On24, Zoom, MS Teams), website CVs and surveys (Qualtrics).
• Contribute to post-implementation reporting to the business on the success of our marketing activities .
• If skills and experience allow, support a team working on graphic design, video editing and captioning tasks.
You will be someone with:
• Strong experience using a marketing automation platform (Oracle's Eloqua preferred), a leading website CMS (Sitecore preferred) as well as social media (LinkedIn, Twitter), webinar (On24, Zoom, Teams), email marketing and other digital marketing platforms.
• Experience measuring and analysing digital engagement data across a range of channels to optimise engagement and reach.
• Strong attention to detail, able to juggle multiple complex tasks and meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with excellent written English.
• An excellent work ethic, focused on execution and being a supportive team player.
• Graphic design and video editing skills would be advantageous, but are not essential.
The successful candidate will need to be an energetic, driven and focussed individual. At Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, you will be rewarded with genuine career prospects and an excellent team environment renowned for its collaborative culture, passion for client service and professional development opportunities. Remuneration will be commensurate with relevant experience.
Norton Rose Fulbright values diversity and strives to create an inclusive environment where all employees can bring their whole selves to work. We embrace the opportunity to contribute to the communities in which we work which underpins our strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program. We provide a range of opportunities in which our people can make a difference to their local and global communities including through pro bono legal work, charitable giving, volunteering and support for the environment.
We are proud that Norton Rose Fulbright in Australia has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as well as a silver employer for LGBTI Inclusion through the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. It is the policy of NRFA Group to provide workplace adjustments for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application/interview process, please contact Eleanor Guy, Talent Engagement Advisor on (02) 9330 8267.
If you are trans or gender diverse and would like a confidential discussion before applying, please contact Eleanor Guy, Talent Engagement Advisor on (02) 9330 8267.
Note to recruitment agencies:
Please note that we are not accepting applications submitted by recruitment agencies for this position
Sydney NSW Australia
Digital Marketing Executive/Manager (12-month parental leave contract) Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.