IHG Hotels & Resorts
IHG Hotels & Resorts Sydney NSW Australia
3 months ago
Welcome to the height of luxury, where heritage wonder and contemporary flair collide. Centrally positioned in the heart of Circular Quay, InterContinental Sydney extends breathtaking panoramic views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Set within the beautifully restored Treasury Building of 1851, InterContinental Sydney is renowned as one of the city’s prized icons. With 509 guest rooms including 28 luxury suites, an award-winning and world class Club InterContinental lounge and vibrant dining venues, a complete five-star experience awaits.
InterContinental Sydney has recently been transformed with a $120-million refurbishment, offering a five-star luxury environment which offers amazing career growth opportunities and one-of-a-kind experiences.
We have a newly created opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive (full-time) to join our team!
Your Day to Day
As Marketing Executive you will play a vital role in the growth and long-term success of the... hotel and overarching brand in market that will support the execution of the integrated B2C & B2B marketing campaigns and strategies for the hotel.
You will support the day-to-day execution of key marketing campaigns and tactics to achieve the marketing and brand objectives. From supporting photo and video shoots to content creation, planning and executing marketing initiatives and managing guest engagement across various online systems this is core role within the hotel’s Marketing function.
Working collaboratively with the hotel’s various departments, developing strong relationships with key stakeholders and meeting deadline priorities will be key to your success. This is a true marketing generalist role that will see you act as the Brand champion, supporting the hotel to bring the guest journey and positioning to life across all consumer touch points and experiences.
What We Need From You
• A passion for marketing and creating brand presence
• Capability to manage multiple projects concurrently and have exceptional communication skills that enable you to interact and deliver results with guests, colleagues, media, influencers, content creators and third parties.
• Innovative thinking, attention to detail and the willingness to explore new ways of working and be open minded on how we can drive the hotel’s presence in market will be critical to your success.
• 2-3 years experience in Marketing with a relevant qualification in marketing or a related field advantageous
• Hotel, tourism or hospitality experience within a luxury environment is highly desirable.
What We Offer
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey
• Salary $60,000- $65,000 base plus super depending on experience
• Flexible work options with a focus on balance and wellbeing
• A friendly, collaborative team where your contribution is valued and appreciated
• Supportive management team who will coach, mentor and help you to develop and achieve your goals
• Close to public transport and discounted staff parking on site
• Free meals on shift
• IHG Australia’s myBenefits program including paid birthday and wellbeing leave, employee room rates, service recognition celebrations & myPerks platform with an extensive list of lifestyle and retail discounts from over 400 of Australia and New Zealand’s most popular retailers.
We are proud to be InterContinental Sydney and proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us
Sydney NSW Australia
Marketing Executive InterContinental Sydney Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.