Poudouleveis.gr Athens Greece
3 months ago
Poudouleveis.gr on behalf of:
Location:Athens : 348 Syggrou Avenue
Position Category:Business Development
Position Type:Employee Regular
Client Relationship Manager
Marine & Offshore (Athens, Greece)
Are you a professional with a passion for growing the business?
Then working as a Client Relationship Manager for Lloyd’s Register is something for you!
We will offer you a challenging job opportunity and the possibility to develop yourself and realise your ambitions.
As part of this role you will manage a group of accounts to achieve growth of the Maritime business. You will also act as the main point of contact for the assigned group of accounts, focusing on the customer experience towards enhancing loyalty and building long-term relationships in order to deliver the assigned sales, revenue, margin and market penetration targets.
• Support the Commercial manager to routinely review and identify the clients... within the territory that represent the greatest opportunity relative to cost to serve.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the assigned accounts clients’ business to articulate a clear ‘why LR’ value proposition that will resonate with the client and the challenges of their key stakeholders.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of LR’s main competitors in the area and share this understanding as necessary with the area, global and central commercial teams.
• Develop and maintain account plans for the assigned accounts, that optimise the margin performance for the segment, area, and the global LR business across the areas and different business streams.
• Under the guidance of the Commercial Manager, provide input and insight into the Sales and Marketing plan.
• Regularly analyse and report to the Commercial Manager the expected sales performance within a period, based on sales pipeline, individual win rates, market trends, forecasts and competitor activity.
• Act as the main point of contact for the assigned accounts and work closely with the area client care team and key stakeholders to ensure the client relationship is managed effectively at all times.
• Input and regularly update all opportunities in Salesforce, demonstrating model behaviours to promote the effective use of Salesforce.
• Ensure that for all large bids involving multiple internal stakeholders, a bid leader is agreed from the outset, with defined roles and responsibilities understood by the opportunity capture team.
• Collaborate extensively and actively engage with the growth product specialists and account managers in different teams or areas to support opportunities and projects as required.
• Develop and regularly maintain a stakeholder engagement plan for each assigned account and establish clear metrics and accountability for all internal stakeholders linked to the account plan.
• Organise frequent executive level engagement with specified clients and ensure strategic relationships are maintained between LR’s senior management and the clients’ senior management.
• Report on client meetings and all aspects of competitor activity for each client. Disseminate this information to relevant internal stakeholders and share updates during relevant sales team meetings.
• Seek and review client feedback, facilitate resolution of complaints promptly, and disseminate lessons learned to service delivery and client care teams as appropriate.
• Track account revenue, margin and sales performance and oversee contract management for assigned accounts, including securing contract renewals.
• Manage debt recovery.
• Ensure high quality proposals and competitive quotes are produced for the assigned accounts, to expand LR’s existing revenue, market share and relationship with the clients. Support the Commercial Manager as required and actively participate in events, conferences, and workshops to network and promote LR.
• Technical knowledge related to Shipping. A degree or equivalent from a tertiary organisation recognised by Lloyd's Register within the relevant field of engineering or physical science or qualifications from a marine or nautical institution or relevant sea-going experience as a certificated ship's officer.
• Knowledge of the shipping Market. Experience in Account management field, business development and sales.
• Strong commercial awareness. Ability to develop strategic action plans based on input from key persons.
• Thorough understanding of the shipping market and marine environment to manage commercial focus and find new business opportunities.
• Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within organisations and to influence successfully and openly at all levels – both inside our organisation and outside in the business.
• Ability and understanding to participate, communicate, positively contribute and add value in marine & offshore supply chain and technical discussions with clients and LR colleagues alike.
• Ability to understand and assess complex and sometimes unfamiliar situations, visualise solutions and see through to resolution.
• Enjoyment of building relationships, with the ability to pro-actively drive development of a network of key relationships internally and externally.
• Excellent command (written and oral) in Greek and English language using relevant professional terminology.
You are someone who:
• Communicates in a structured way and has ability to present technical ideas in simple way.
• Has ability to communicate effectively across levels both internally and externally.
• Has drive for results, solution focused thinking and is keen to take accountability and ownership for delivering customer needs.
• Can self-manage and prioritize tasks towards achieving goals.
• Demonstrates initiative and proactiveness and has flexibility adjusting your approach when necessary.
• Has good planning and process management skills (scopes the length and difficulty of tasks; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into process steps).
• Has perseverance in the face of obstacles.
• Has leadership skills in influencing colleagues to achieve business objectives.
• Has excellent professional people skills to improve performance across the area of business.
• Displays a team spirit, particularly in a multicultural environment and ability to work both independently and as part of a team with colleagues in person and around the world.
• Is customer focused and driven to achieve excellent customer service.
What We Offer
We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high-level client interaction. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate.
You will be working in a friendly work environment which is highly productive, collaborative and innovative -- where your voice is heard.
Are you interested in this job? Apply now via the ‘apply’ button and upload your C.V. and cover letter.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you can contact Kalliopi Christopoulou (Corporate Recruiter – South Europe / [email protected]).
Diversity and Inclusion at Lloyd's Register:
Together we are one Lloyd’s Register, committed to developing an inclusive and safe workplace that embraces and celebrates diversity. We strive to ensure that all applicants to LR experience equality of opportunity and fair treatment, because we believe it is the right thing to do. We hope you do too.
The Lloyd's Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air - for the benefit of the public and the environment. (Group entities
Client Relationship Manager, Marine & Offshore Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.