UBS Qatar Qatar
3 months ago
Job Reference #
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career, working for one of finest financial institutions in world? We are looking for a Software Engineer to
• design, develop, and improve the digital products and technology services we provide to our clients and employees
• apply a broad range of software engineering practices, from analyzing user needs and developing new features to automated testing and deployment
• take care of the quality, security, reliability, and compliance of our solutions by applying our digital ethics and implementing both functional and non-functional requirements
• understand, represent, and advocate for client needs
In our agile operating model, crews are aligned to larger products and services fulfilling client needs and encompass multiple autonomous pods. You’ll be working in the Client Document & Records Management team in Doha, Qatar... focusing on ensuring that all our business relevant documents and records are recorded and managed appropriately. We must ensure that a large volume of diverse information from all divisions is reliably ingested (validated, indexed and stored) so it can be quickly searched and retrieved by the appropriately authorized staff. We are a truly global team with staff in at least 8 different countries.
• 11+ years of experience in a similar position focused on developing flexible data-driven user interfaces, java , spring, gradle REST APIs within the finance sector
• knowledge of Cloud and Azure is a plus
• interested in learning new technologies and practices, reuse strategic platforms and standards, evaluate options, and make decisions with long-term sustainability in mind
• strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
• business fluent in English
• you have been part of Agile Scrum teams
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce
Senior Java Backend Engineer Qatar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.