Penta-Ocean Construction Company Limited
Penta-Ocean Construction Company Limited Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
• Responsible for all geotechnical, C&S and engineering issues pertaining to not only design but also site matters
• Work closely with the Consultants on including scope of services, design concepts and project deliverables
• Handle clients’ clarification regarding design and engineering issues.
• Conduct regular design and technical meetings to ensure best value engineering practices
• Prepare and present design progress status and slides to project team and clients
• Manage design approval process with subcontractors, consultants and clients in a timely manner
• Ensure strict compliance of the design in accordance with contractual and technical requirements
• Identify and highlight to management and project team of any potentials risks or issues that will impact project performance
• Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in a main contractor and/or consultant firm with involvement in large scale projects
•... Proficient in design software: Plaxis, Slope W, SAP200 etc.
• Experience in temporary retaining wall, strut and waler member design is greatly desired
• Experienced in Eurocode/BS or other codes Excellent understanding in Value Engineering principles
• Good written and interpersonal skills
• Positive working attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Candidate with experience working on LTA projects before shall have advantage
Design Engineer (1191) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.