First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank San Francisco CA United States
3 months ago
Duties and Responsibilities
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic’s employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank’s information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most – providing extraordinary service.
Under the general direction of the PWM PMO VP Program Director, the Program Manager role manages all the Production Support and Projects across the Private Wealth Management Sales Enablement Functional Team. The individual is extremely adaptable and could manage multiple highly complex projects. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved.
Line of Business-Specific Requirements: Candidates for this role should have experience working within an investments/wealth organization and display an understanding and appreciation for the complexities therein. Experience with Wealth Management Products and Platform and the underlying data is very desirable. 10+ years as a Project Manager is essential for this role. Candidates with less experience will not be considered.
Project reporting, governance and transparency is also very essential and must be demonstrated through previous projects and success. Attention to detail and an ability to convey relevant information at summary and detailed levels is a key factor to success in this role. Requires experience in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
What You’ll Do As a Program Manager
• Collaborate with Product Owner (PO) and Tech Owners (TO) to identify, summarize and capture the Product Vision, Roadmap, and Backlogs
• Define and manage the Product Roadmap in JIRA: Idea to Initiative to EPIC to User Story
• Partner with PO and TO on monthly progress update to present at Functional Lead meeting
• Plan, facilitate and summarize new Product Increment planning events (done each quarter)
• Help manage risks and dependencies crossing workstreams
• Escalate and track impediments crossing workstreams
• Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
• Work with the Enterprise Management Office (EPO) on program execution and operational excellence
• Understand and operate within Budgets, complete monthly forecast
• Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the Release Train and help them improve
• Provide Dashboard reporting to PO for bi-monthly Business Product Updates meeting
• Will be required to drive developing business requirements, process flows, use cases, test plans and other work streams related activities and artifacts.
• Leads and manages all aspects of project planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
• May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
• Keeps project governance up to date and reports on projects as per PWM PMO standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
• Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project risks and issues early.
• Facilitates adoption of business process changes and leads project team and stakeholders through effective change management
• Develops detailed training, communication and rollout plans and manages business process changes
• Leads integration of multiple upstream and downstream data interfaces
• Manages time bound regulatory compliance projects impacting critical business functions
You’ll Be a Great Fit If You Have
• Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in business management
• 10+ years of strong project management skills and relevant experience in a PMO environment
• Senior management related leaderships skills
• Experience executing enterprise-level projects and/or product management
• Superior communication skills
• Proven leadership, relationship management, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
• Successful track record of senior project level experience, including large scale enterprise wide initiatives
• 8+ years working within a PPM Practice responsible for portfolio operations management and delivering all required processes and tools to be successful
• Strong People leadership skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Articulate, persuasive communicator with ability to build trust and effectively work across all levels of the organization. Able to influence change and gain buy-in, including with executives and challenging audiences.
• Ability to influence without authority
• Results-oriented; knows how to evaluate effectiveness of execution on a wide range of initiatives/programs.
• Skilled at defining, motivating, and driving change at executive level and across the broader community of stakeholders
• Ability to think strategically and create new and better ways for the organization to be successful
• Makes good and timely decisions that keeps the organization moving forward; combines analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment in decision quality
• Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
• Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
Base salary range
$152,000.00 - $194,000.00
Salary may vary depending on job-related factors including, but not limited to, skills and experience. Full-time employees may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off and a Wellness Program. Annual bonus, incentive pay and/or equity may also apply depending upon the role
San Francisco CA USA
Jobs in San Francisco CA United States
Program Manager San Francisco jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.