Wells Fargo San Antonio TX United States
3 months ago
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About This Role...
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Audit Manager as part of our Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking (CB/CIB) Audit Group Data Analytics team. The CB/CIB team audits the following businesses: Middle Market Banking, Commercial Capital, Investment Banking, Sales and Trading, Commercial Real Estate, International, Control Executive, and the Chief Operating Office.
This role will be responsible for supporting audit work through advanced analytics. The candidate will develop expertise in navigating the extensive production and analytical data environments within Wells Fargo and apply that expertise to provide value-added data analysis solutions. We are looking for a candidate with the proven ability to utilize data analysis methodologies and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit process. This includes partnering with internal auditors to identify opportunities to utilize data analysis in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls on a continuous basis.
In This Role, You Will
• Facilitate the identification of opportunities to utilize data analysis in the assessment of risk and controls.
• Navigate within large complex technology environments to locate, validate, extract, and format data for data analysis testing.
• Effectively document the analysis in accordance with audit policies.
• Train and mentor audit teams in the use of data analysis and data analysis tools.
• Partner with assigned audit teams to build expertise in the use of data analysis within the internal audit function.
• Participate in audits in accordance with Wells Fargo Internal Audit policies.
• Write opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions.
• Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management.
• Ensure documentation and reporting are ready for review by managers.
• Demonstrate credible challenges.
• Lead multiple concurrent projects that are generally moderate to large in size and moderate to high in complexity.
• Develop and maintain excellent business relationships within Internal Audit and with teams companywide.
Required Qualifications, US:
• 5+ years of Audit, Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
• Experience in data analytics using SQL or SAS programming including writing code to automate solutions of medium to high technical complexity.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge of systems of record, and data warehouses.
• A BS/BA degree or higher
• Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
• Strong understanding of financial regulatory environment
• Experience leading and providing feedback to staff on audit projects or engagements
• Experience with Issue Validation and Remediation
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to obtain or currently hold one or more of the following certifications: SAS Certified Big Data Professional, SAS Certified Data Scientist, Certification of Professional Achievement in Data Sciences, Certified Analytics Professional, CFE, CIA, CISA, CPA, CAMS, or CRCM
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
• Hybrid work schedule with 3 days in office & 2 days remote.
• This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
• Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
San Antonio TX USA
Jobs in San Antonio TX United States
Lead Audit Manager-Data Analytics-Commercial and Corporate ... San Antonio jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.