onsemi Piešťany Slovakia
3 months ago
Customer Quality Engineer acting as customer advocate and driving activities to support product quality performance during lifetime of product qualification and supply to customer.
Location: Munich, Oudenaarde, Piestany
• Support corporate strategy primary in area focused on power management and cooperate with customers during product qualification activities.
• Coordinate product issues resolution, collaborate with global teams and drive task force to resolution.
• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
• Monitor product performance at customer and initiate and support improvement programs.
• Report KPI results on monthly basis, including deep understanding of data trends.
• Identify key corrective/preventive actions impacting KPI and tack them to closure.
• Align with corporate customer quality and product quality to support customer incidents, supplier issues, and failure analysis investigations to... meet designated cycle times for resolution in automotive, commercial, and industrial segments.
• Annual corporate bonus based on the company's results;
• Relocation bonus and travel allowance;
• Company contribution to pension system up to 3% from the gross salary;
• Professional training and career opportunities;
• Teambuilding and company’s events;
• Extra days off – Bridge days;
• Volunteering day off;
• Sick days and Sick leave contributions;
• Regular salary review;
• Working in a dynamic, newly formed team in challenging international environment;
• Multisport card;
• Fitness and Relax zone in company premises;
• Sport activities with contract partners;
• Canteen services or Meal voucher/financial contribution 6,55€ (Employee pays 1.50€).
• Multisport card
• Sport activities with contract partners
• Salary: From 2800 EUR, depends on candidate's experience
• BS in Engineering (Electrotechnical Engineering).
• Minimum 5 years of experience in electronics or semiconductor product area.
• Basic understanding of automotive quality management systems (IATF16949, APQP, PPAP) preferred .
• Self-driven and self-motivated.
• Capability of cross-functional collaboration and working in different team dynamics.
• Mindset to drive continuous improvement related to product and processes.
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Feb 14, 2023, 8:00:29 AM
CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER Piešťany jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.