Capital Recruit Australia Australia
3 months ago
• Free parking
• Internal and external budgeting exposure
• Potential for permanency
Bespoke Federal Government Department.
You will be working as part of a multi—functional management accounting team in this medium sized agency. At the EL1 level you will work across both internal and external budgeting and operate as a direct conduit between the CFO unit and line areas. Your role is to drive cohesion and support the line areas with all aspects of finance. This includes:
• Management of divisions’ budgets and forecasts
• Financial support project managers with the delivery of their projects
• Engage in costing activities
• Analysis of business performance against financial targets
• Assist with the development of the monthly management reporting packs
• External budget management and using CBMS to report back to the Dept. of Finance
This will be offered as a non-ongoing contract initially for 12 months. There is budget and FTE to recruit the role on a... permanent basis and the intention is to recruit the role within the initial 6 to 12 months of the contract. They also have free onsite parking.
Your Skills and Experience:
You have worked in a management accounting role at the APS6/EL1 level or equivalent previously from a government environment. You must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to develop business relationships. A high performing APS6 will be considered for this role.
You must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this role, and preferably hold a current security clearance.
How to Apply:
Apply with your resume in Word format or for more information please call Max Welch on 0487 884 769
EL1 Management Accountant - 12 Months Contract, Potential for... Australia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.