Australian Unity Melbourne VIC Australia
3 months ago
Your New Role:
Reporting to the People Operations Lead, you will work in a collaborative People & Culture team environment to deliver effective, accurate and timely management of HR transactional tasks, working administration and general HR advisory services.
Your New Role Looks Like This:
• Maintain all HR related employee, position and organizational data with a focus on data integrity and accuracy.
• Performing transactional HR tasks across Australian Unity’s HRIS systems (SuccessFactors and Service Now).
• Deliver accurate HR advice in response to employee and manager queries relating to payroll, HRIS, policies and procedures and other relevant employment legislation.
This fantastic fixed-term contract opportunity will conclude at the end of October 2023. You will operate within a dynamic, high volume environment with a key focus on ongoing development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives. If you’re motivated by a fast paced... high volume and dynamic work environment, then this is the role for you!
• A HR tertiary qualification (or related discipline) in addition to a passion for Human Resources.
• Experience in a similar HR administration / coordination role, ideally within a high volume and complex operating environment such as a Shared Services model or HR Contact Centre environment.
• Experience involving fast-paced transactional processing and providing support as required to other teams including People & Culture Business Partners, Operations and Compliance, IT, Workplace Relations and Payroll
• Exemplary attention to detail with a strong commitment to data integrity and accuracy.
• Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels whilst ensuring the needs of the business are met and correct process and procedures are adhered to.
• A focus on continuous improvement with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
You will enjoy a range of great employee benefits and rewards including:
• Competitive Remuneration and Incentive Program
• A range of attractive product and service discounts from Australian Unity’s Retail and Wealth Management portfolio – including health insurance and banking products
• Supported Learning and Career Development program
• Flexible Working Arrangements including Work-From-Home days with a real work-life balance
• Available access to LinkedIn Learning courses through our great Learning platform
• Additional paid Wellbeing and Community Volunteer Days yearly
What Makes Us, Us
Putting people first is not just something we say, it's what we do. We care for our people so they can care for themselves and our customers. We stay true to our values (Bold, Warm, Honest), we work hard because it matters and we work well together – collaborating, encouraging and even managing to have some fun.
At Australian Unity we do the right thing and we expect the same from others. Being a member-owned company, means we're focused on our members and customers, not shareholder returns. Our purpose to Help People to Thrive, drives us to make a real difference, every day, big and small. We are passionate about improving the wellbeing of all Australians and about making a positive difference.
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
People Operations Consultant Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.