Informatica Melbourne VIC Australia
2 months ago
Job Number: 35477
Position Title: Principal Solutions Consultant
This role can be based in either Sydney, Melbourne or Perth.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a Senior Data Management Consultant and collaborative professional to join our ANZ team in either Sydney, Melbourne or Perth. The ideal candidate is currently working for an organisation where you are responsible for data Integration, data migration, data warehousing and data quality. You should be across any data governance and privacy initiatives within the workplace.
You’re analytically sophisticated and have the patience and passion to stakeholders through all the capabilities of our data products and solutions. You bring deep experience in the areas of data pipelines including Python, data warehousing, ETL and ELT capability.
In Addition, You Have The Following Skills And Attributes
• Data Quality Framework – benefits and use cases
• Strong sense of cloud ecosystems; AWS, Azure, Google... Snowflake
• Familiarity with cloud applications and moving data – API management
• Proven data management capability within data management organisations
• Experience in Informatica, IBM Data Stage, Oracle DI tools will be well regarded
• Experience in managing enterprise/global data warehouses
• An ability to rapidly understand and translate stakeholder’ business challenges and concerns into a solution-oriented discussion
• Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting database and application problems.
• Persuasive presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
As the owner of the technical engagement process, you will own and manage the development, delivery and/or orchestration of technical activities driving toward technical validation, technical selection and technical closure with the customer (technical presentations, POCs, demos).
In Addition You Will
You will partner and collaborate with Account Manager to assist qualify opportunities, to influence and develop account strategy, and to position technology around competitive threats and alternatives.
• Engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and products, effectively communicate the key core value proposition and key differentiators, and to confirm Informatica technical viability for the opportunity
• Collaborate with Account Manager to complete technical aspects of RFIs and RFPs, identifies competitive landscape, expected competitive behaviour, and known competitive preferences.
• Collaborate with Implementation Team and Customer Success to ensure proper handoff to Implementation Provider (Partner/Services) or Success Managers.
• BA or BS degree
• 5+ years of related professional experience
• DAMA or other Data related professional certification
Ecosystem practitioner certification preferred.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Data Solutions Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Senior Data Solutions Consultant Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.