ICON Cuthbert GA Georgia
4 weeks ago
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives... and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
We currently have an opportunity for a Client Services Associate I, a client facing role.
We have 2 positions available
UK - Home based
Our Language Services team is part of our Commercialization and Outcomes group who are based at our offices in Lyon, France. The team provides the coordination and management of Translation and Linguistic Validation projects for both internal and external clients.
To support efforts to maintain and expand upon client relationships for the ICON Language Services team through costing and proposal development, and client communication management. ICON Language Services focuses on providing translations for various clinical trials across the world.
• Identify and evaluate client needs to develop scope and proposals
• Managing client expectations and acting as the Subject Matter Expert to cultivate and maintain client partnerships.
• Produce solution-focused results.
• Prepare costs for proposals using costing tools
• Submit final proposal, on time, to client (as needed)
• Create clear and concise project instructions, to result in a deliverable that matches the clients needs.
• Liaise between ICON Language Services operations team and clients during the project life cycle.
• Effectively and expediently manage urgent queries and tasks to maintain project timelines.
• Deliver quality projects that meet client expectations
• Handle billing for projects, following job-specific requirements
• Possess strong critical thinking skills to manage complex scopes
• Ability to re-prioritize in a fast-paced working environment
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Develop and maintain filing and tracking tools in accordance with accepted practices
• Comply with ICON administrative, training and human resources policies
• Assist with continuous departmental process improvements and participate in special projects periodically assigned, in addition to day-to-day duties
• Ability and willingness to travel at least 10% of the time (international and domestic: fly and drive).
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below
Cuthbert GA United States
Translation Client Coordinator Cuthbert jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.