Paul Mitchell Associates
Paul Mitchell Associates Blaby Leicester United Kingdom
3 months ago
Management Accountant – ID: 12518
Our client is a highly successful privately owned group which is enjoying a period of sustained expansion is looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a Full Time Permanent basis.
Candidates should be qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or Studiers that are due to qualify within the next 2 years, who possess sound practical experience as well as good technical skills.
Working as part of a busy head office finance function, this role will support the Finance Director and Financial Controller in all aspects of Management Accounts.
• To be part of the management team and have an input into all relevant management decisions
• Ensure timely and accurate production of the Monthly Accounts / Quarterly Management Accounts and assist in the Year End Management Accounts
• Reporting on performance of the accounts to managers
• Support & develop processes and systems
• Assist in producing Year End Accounts for audit ... consolidation
• Reconcile Year End Accounts for Audit to Year End Management Accounts.
• To take full responsibility for the production of Annual Budgets for all locations
• Overview of Quarterly VAT Returns (including overseas VAT Returns where appropriate)
• Collate customer annual rebate accruals
• Assist in maintaining the integrity of all accounting ledgers (nominal / sales / purchase) and systems.
• Overview of stock management
• Backup for payroll & P11D’s
• To deputise for the Financial Controller when on annual leave
• Assist the Finance Director / Financial Controller when required
• Ad Hoc exercises as required
• Any other work considered necessary for the smooth running of the department.
The Right Person
• Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA or Studier with 1/2 papers remaining with plans to qualify soon
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to drive continuous improvement
• Advanced Excel (e.g. V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Possess an enthusiastic approach to work
• Be comfortable working in a collaborative environment as well as using own initiative
• Ability to meet deadlines whilst demonstrating attention to detail and delivering high quality results.
• Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
• Hours: 9:00 to 5:00, Monday – Friday (37.5 hrs per week)
• Holiday: 24 days + Stat
• Annual Bonus (approx. £3,000)
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12518) on 0116 254 9404
Blaby Leicester UK
Jobs in Blaby Leicester United Kingdom
Management Accountant Blaby jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.