QualiFi Pty Ltd
QualiFi Pty Ltd Kidderminster United Kingdom
3 months ago
Due to an internal promotion, a brilliant opportunity is now available for an experienced Management Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Company's month end close, including group reports and ensuring compliance with all statutory, group accounting and financial legislation.
Previous experience of working in a similar role is essential as well as the ability to lead and develop a small accounting team. You should be ACCA, CIMA, ACA (or equivalent) qualified and have sound knowledge of accounting and tax legislation. Proficiency in finance and accounting software packages, as well as ERP systems is required.
• Ensure key month-end controls and reconciliations are performed.
• Complete all group reports and review packs in line with the group deadlines.
• To ensure the company is compliant with all statutory, group accounting and financial legislation.
• To assist with the... preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, including ongoing reviews and monitoring of performance.
• To be responsible for controlling accounting operations, including the implementation, maintenance and control of systems using specific forms of financial control, in particular, revenue analysis, analytical cost accounting (cost-centre follow-up), etc.
• To ensure cost controls by developing, implementing, and monitoring processes and procedures that allow for the proper management of costs.
• To assist in investment analysis of new opportunities and initiatives.
• Complete the group capex reporting documents ensuring accuracy of the reported capital expenditure. Maintain controls over the company's asset reporting schedules ensuring capital recognition and depreciation policies are maintained.
• To oversee the inventory activities ensuring that all aspects are covered and that inventories are done in accordance with the accounting standards and group regulations.
• To prepare rolling cashflow forecasts to meet the needs of the company and in accordance with group requirements.
• To oversee the management and coordination of the different internal financial reporting activities for the company.
• To participate in meetings that are related to the financial activity of the company.
• Accounting qualification CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a similar role with cash related transactions.
• Staff management.
• An analytical ability and strong Excel skills.
• Sound working knowledge of accounting and software packages.
Based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Up to £40,000 - £45,000annual salary
Jobs in Kidderminster United Kingdom
Management Accountant Kidderminster jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.