Pentland Brands Nottingham United Kingdom
3 months ago
Pentland Brands are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join our already established finance team. You will be a member of a team which ensures the accurate production of management accounts for Pentland Brands.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for specific areas of the balance sheet, ensuring reconciliations are up to date, risks identified, and strong controls are in place. This role is ideal for a candidate who has previous management experience and is looking for their next move.
The role you’d play as Senior Management Accountant
• Delivery of month end tasks across Pentland, creating efficiencies through standardised approach
• Deliver the P&L review for brands/functions to other finance members, ensuring that numbers are accurate and variances to budget or forecast understood.
• Assist with submission of month end numbers into Hyperion, ensuring all validations cleared and numbers reconciled to SAP.
• Input into the Financial reporting packs... providing commentary and insight for P&L areas.
• Produce other management accounting reporting in line with stakeholder requirements, providing commentary on actuals.
• Review of detailed balance sheet account reconciliations highlighting risks and opportunities and Pivotal in year end accounting process including audit files and liaison and discussions with external auditors.
What you’d bring
• Accountancy Qualification and Post qualification experience.
• Strong excel skills.
• Experience of working in a management accounting team and managing team members.
• Continuous improvement mind-set, actively challenging existing processes and implementing new ways of working.
• An understanding of our industry, our brands and the mission of the business.
• A positive confident approach to getting things done within a very demanding environment.
• Have ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return as Senior Management Accountant
• Competitive remuneration package
• Hybrid / smart working
• Brand and retail perks
• Financial perks
• Travel perks
• Time out perks
• Wellbeing commitment
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook
Jobs in Nottingham United Kingdom
Senior Management Accountant Nottingham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.