Recruitersco Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
Title: Armed Auxiliary Police Officer | $40,000 Sign On Bonus
Auxiliary Police Officers (APO/Armed) are responsible for maintaining law and order. Primary duties include deterring and preventing unlawful activities, safeguarding persons and protecting properties from loss and damage. Secondary duties include crowd and traffic control, performing patrolling, access control or enforcement of security at events.
- Normal colour vision
- Minimum 3 'N' level credits or WPLN (5 modules, min Grade 5)
- (Local Diploma holders may be considered for Direct entry- Sergeant rank)
- Physically fit (No Major injuries as APO role has IPPT & Shooting requirements)
- Pass SATS Pre-employment Check
- Comfortable with rotating work shifts
- 5-6 days work week
- No visible Tattoos (Need to declare even if hidden tattoo)
- Successful applicants will go through 3 months in-house APO training
- Starting Basic salary (During Training): range $2000.00 up to... $2400.00 per month (depending on rank).
- Starting Basic salary (Upon Deployment): range $2770.00 up to $3300.00 per month (depending on rank).
- Assignment Allowance (Upon Deployment): up to $500.00 per month
- Discretionary Bonus: from 6th year of service onwards
- Annual leave: 12 days per calendar year
- Sick Leave & Hospitalization leave: 14 days & 60 days per calendar year (as per MOM).
- Eligible for Medical Benefits
Paid training provided & SIGN ON BONUS OF $40,000!!!
Interested Applicants Please Whatsapp Priya at 88938734 (NO CALLS)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,770.00 - $3,300.00 per month
• Parental leave
• Day shift
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
Armed Auxiliary Police Officer (APO) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.