Industrial Bury United Kingdom
3 months ago
CareerMakers Recruitment is currently looking for “Rotational Moulding Machine Operator' for one of our clients in the Bury area.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Measuring and pouring Polyethylene powder into machines
• To start up and monitor the moulding machines, ensuring components are made to the required quality standards
• Ensure that all H & S regulations are followed at all times
• Perform basic maintenance on machines and tools
• Loading and Unloading - Some heavy lifting required
• Cutting/Shaving and finishing plastic products
In order for your application to be evaluated, you'll need
• To be a team player and have the ambition to succeed!
• Happy to work on a rotating shift basis.
• Experience as a Machine Operator/Moulding Machine Operator
• Experience of working within a fully automated production line
• 28 days of paid holiday per annum
• Excellent public transport links
• Full training will be provided on site
• On-site parking
• Plenty of room for growth... and progression!!
• Rotational shift pattern
• Monday - Friday
• 06:00 - 14:00
• 14:00 - 22:00
• Starting payrate - £9.79
• Increases up to £11.79
Career Makers Recruitment was established in 2007 and we pride ourselves on providing the best opportunities for candidates looking for ‘temp to perm’ vacancies. If this role is not something that you are interested in, then get in touch and we will be able to find a role that fits your requirements.
You can contact us by calling Career Makers on 0161 764 2169 (Option 1) (08:00 – 17:30) Monday to Friday
Moulding Machine Operator Bury jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.