HSBC Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC’s worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates, and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfils its purpose of connecting HSBC’s clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Business Development Manager - Alternative... Investments.
The Business Development Alternative Investments, Wholesale role will report into the Head of Alternatives, Wholesale and is responsible for developing and growing the Wholesale Alternatives Business in Singapore / Asia in close collaboration with the Head of Wholesale Singapore. This includes:
• Being the voice for the Alternatives Business in the Wholesale Market
• Running strategic initiatives to develop the Alternatives Business
• Leading Single Family Offices discussion for Alternatives The role holder has personal responsibility for:
• Understanding the positioning and strengths awareness for Alternatives products in the market
• Having active dialog with clients (especially Single-Family Offices) for Alternatives business
• Being the first point of contact for Alternatives business for WPB and GPB in Singapore / Asia
• Driving Sales campaigns in Asia for Alternatives products in strong collaboration with the Alternatives products team
• Developing Alternatives strategies for the Asian market and helping the Alternatives product team to develop the right wrappers Requirements
• Extensive cross functional experience in Asset Management and complex AIts products
• Extensive understanding of investment management and Wholesale client needs
• Highly experienced engaging with complicated and sophisticated clients with international background
• Excellent ability to interact with and manage key stakeholders
• Being motivated and a reliable person to stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional qualifications e.g., CFA, MBA, IMC
• International Asset Management background in a cultural diversified environment To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regards to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Business Development Manager - Alternative Investments - HSBC... Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.