Bank of Singapore
Bank of Singapore Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Product Support, Alternative Investments and Managed Solutions
Alternative Investments and Managed Solutions (AIMS) is a team within Bank of Singapore's Product Management Group. The team is responsible for the origination, research and advisory of all alternatives investments and managed investments offered by the bank.
Reporting to the Team Head of... AIMS Product Management and Business Support, your key focus would be to provide product support to the AIMS business (comprising mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity investments, real estate alternative investments and ETFs) and on the Bank's own range of funds, including a UCITS compliant Luxembourg SICAV. The role requires understanding of the product set, strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate and influence to achieve objectives and deliver practical results.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide product lifecycle management support for the Bank's own range of funds which may include:
• Reviewing and negotiating distribution agreements, offering memoranda and documentation relating to investment structures. This includes working with product specialists, legal, compliance, tax advisors, General Partners and other service providers.
• Product classification, product risk rating and management of trailer fee data
• Supporting product specialists with ongoing monitoring and review of fund house due diligence
• Coordinating internal reporting to various departments of the Bank and OCBC Group
• Maintaining policies and procedures
• Drive/support strategic initiatives to enhance existing systems and/or processes
• Assist with department's risk management activities e.g., audit, risk self-assessment process, business continuity, etc
• Assist with business management activities e.g., manage the department's access control, assist with collation of business data and management updates, budget preparation, headcount requirements, etc
• Represent the department/team in related meetings within Bank of Singapore
• Good, relevant undergraduate degree (business, finance, law).
• At least 3 - 5 years of work experience, preferably in private banking, consumer banking and/or asset management.
• Knowledge of alternative investments (private market and hedge funds), mutual funds, distribution agreements, investment vehicle/structures is preferred
• Self-initiated team player with keen attention to detail.
• Persuasive, persistent with high stress tolerance to manage stringent and moving deadlines
• Able to work independently with strong project & task management skills to manage multiple projects at any one time.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Product Support, Alternative Investments and Managed Solutions Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.